Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A fact like AOC taking photos of an empty car park crying pretending it’s a “concentration camp”?
Nice try though babe
There you go again with your bizarre obsession. Be honest, you want to carry AOC's babies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How the fuck is religion being brought up here? Is this one of the ten plagues or some shit?
Yep, in biblical tones they got locusts .... In the 21st century we get idiots and coronavirus.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's still seen as a status... it is exactly what Mathew 23 speaks against... no mere man should be elevated like the Pope is, and no mere man should be referred to as "Holy Father".. there is only one to who that title belongs
So the pope and all who revere him are sinners. I wonder if they made Izzy's list.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There you go again with your bizarre obsession. Be honest, you want to carry AOC's babies.
My obsession? You came out of nowhere about the church covering up things and needing to clean it out lol. I think you can handle me bringing up AOC

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My obsession? You came out of nowhere about the church covering up things and needing to clean it out lol. I think you can handle me bringing up AOC
I can handle it.... I'm just pointing out you do it pretty much every day (much more frequently than I bring up the Catholic church) ... And you're clearly fucking obsessed. I wouldn't be surprised to know you talk about her in your sleep. I don't think there's any discussion you can't relate back to her in some way. You love her and want her babies.

Nobody here really gives a shit about AOC with the exception of you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can handle it.... I'm just pointing out you do it pretty much every day (much more frequently than I bring up the Catholic church) ... And you're clearly fucking obsessed. I wouldn't be surprised to know you talk about her in your sleep. I don't think there's any discussion you can't relate back to her in some way. You love her and want her babies.

Lmfaoooooo look at this little soy acting all tough.
You wanna talk shit about the Catholic Church, I give my opinion back and add in AOC to help the context out and you’re already bleeding. She’s an easy target, if you don’t care about her why the need for the added bleeding?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lmfaoooooo look at this little soy acting all tough.
You wanna talk shit about the Catholic Church, I give my opinion back and add in AOC to help the context out and you’re already bleeding. She’s an easy target, if you don’t care about her why the need for the added bleeding?
Lol I couldn't give a shit.... I'm just amused at your constant tendency to bring her up even when she has little or nothing to do with a discussion.

You're a very strange person, tbh

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol I couldn't give a shit.... I'm just amused at your constant tendency to bring her up even when she has little or nothing to do with a discussion.

You're a very strange person, tbh
It was about facts. She is an easy target because you’ve defended her lies on countless occasions. So I thought bringing up her “facts” fitted quite well with the context of our discussion. Was it 5 or 7 years the world will end? And use trains over the Atlantic to get to different countries? Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I don't give a fuck about AOC because she is just another loud mouth, uneducated, insignificant ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are they though?

I mean, is your God really the right one?

Maybe they're all real but they're relative to the faith. Each operating in their own pocket dimension with relative effect on our Universe.
Bro, my God if the right one and I can prove it with only one wonderful, magical animal...the humble pig.

The pig and pork products proves there is a God and He loves us whether if you believe or not.

Prove me wrong ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, my God if the right one and I can prove it with only one wonderful, magical animal...the humble pig.

The pig and pork products proves there is a God and He loves us whether if you believe or not.

Prove me wrong ;)
Nikola Tesla claims his knowledge to power the modern world came from reading verses of the orthodox bible.

Grigori Rasputin was able to take control of a whole empire and claimed to of been a medium between man and God!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Roman cult are actually more into science than we realise.
I appreciate the sort of backhanded compliment lol. Did you know ironically science made the church definitively defined when a baby is being made through science? Apparently due to a lack of science back I’m the day it wasn’t definitive of when a baby is being formed or formed, but with science it helped them say ok no abortion at all at any point as life starts at conception. Something like that I think. Also the calendar we all use was created by the Roman church.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I appreciate the sort of backhanded compliment lol. Did you know ironically science made the church definitively defined when a baby is being made through science? Apparently due to a lack of science back I’m the day it wasn’t definitive of when a baby is being formed or formed, but with science it helped them say ok no abortion at all at any point as life starts at conception. Something like that I think. Also the calendar we all use was created by the Roman church.
The Renaissance and Baroque periods are over.
The pope no longer gags scientific research like they used to.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm Christian and I love science.

PS the original Illuminati was created so scientists could study and research in peace without the Vatican killing them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm Christian and I love science.

PS the original Illuminati was created so scientists could study and research in peace without the Vatican killing them.
My biggest regret is not starting a Christian rock band as a kid to build cash and get signed by a major record label.

Religious institutes are a good platform to get promoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.