Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wondered if Greta thought about it this way: Her "envirofriendly" yacht she sailed on was made from chopping down trees and mined materials, however eco friendly it is. If it wasnt for the internet and computers/phones which are made from mined materials, or newspapers (made from chopping down trees and the ink is mined materials) nobody would be even hearing what she has to say to begin with. Shit even the microphone she uses as her weapon of guilt, is made from mined materials.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually if you read more about him he doesn’t actually deny climate change.. He looks at it from a philosophical point of view..as he’s a philosopher not a scientist.. So basically he’s saying there is a philosophical reasons why we need to embrace progress..
I don’t think anyone is denying climate change exists it’s been happening before we arrived on the planet and it will continue to happen after we are long gone, I just choose not to put so much faith in “science”(that not so long ago was convinced we where heading for another ice age) that it renders me incapable of independent thought

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is denying climate change exists it’s been happening before we arrived on the planet and it will continue to happen after we are long gone, I just choose it to put so much faith in “science”(that not so long ago was convinced we where heading for another ice age) that it renders me incapable of independent thought
I myself believe humans contribute to climate change..however there’s gotta be a compromise..we can’t go from one extreme to another.. What that is I don’t know..there are better minds than me..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you have a problem with Pam a protesting for change in the hope of saving our futures, then you are a fucking moron!
The only thing worse then a corrupt, spineless, ignorant leader, is a bunch of fucking morons following him and agreeing with his lack of policy and action on the very thing that will determine our futures.
If you are still a climate change sceptic after what we are witnessing our country right now, you are either completely fucking stupid, or a psychopath.
Ooooft I mean it sound like you’re blaming climate change for the fires started by arsonists. And then you go on to call the “sceptics” dumb. Do you see the paradox you’ve just created?
Also, you seem very sensitive, I’d recommend you get a blood test to check your testosterone to oestrogen levels. And lag off the soy. Consume more read meat and you’ll feel better quite quickly

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is denying climate change exists it’s been happening before we arrived on the planet and it will continue to happen after we are long gone, I just choose not to put so much faith in “science”(that not so long ago was convinced we where heading for another ice age) that it renders me incapable of independent thought
Let’s be honest. “Climate change” has been muddied into a definition of pretty much global warming. They ditched the term global warming because it was a blatant false claim, so they thought hey! Let’s take an already established factual term and change the definition over the years (which the left do with so many definitions).

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ooooft I mean it sound like you’re blaming climate change for the fires started by arsonists. And then you go on to call the “sceptics” dumb. Do you see the paradox you’ve just created?
Also, you seem very sensitive, I’d recommend you get a blood test to check your testosterone to oestrogen levels. And lag off the soy. Consume more read meat and you’ll feel better quite quickly
Man you have got to proof READ your posts

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. “Climate change” has been muddied into a definition of pretty much global warming. They ditched the term global warming because it was a blatant false claim, so they thought hey! Let’s take an already established factual term and change the definition over the years (which the left do with so many definitions).
Like Penis and vagina? :grimacing:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So your convinced the human race is doomed and there is no point trying to save it?? Thank fuck your not run ing this shit show.
While I agree that this point in time is getting very close, I still believe that we have an opportunity to change it, and history has proven that protesting against the powers that be, and uprising against our oppressors is an effective way to force change. Maybe you should get on board.
I blame pentecostalists.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@PowerfulWhaman is such an emotional guy..he’s fingers are not as quick as his thoughts!!
I actually have fat thumbs. Apple doesn’t accommodate for fat thumbs. So I’m not about to make sure my spelling is correct. I will however point out other people’s spelling errors.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually have fat thumbs. Apple doesn’t accommodate for fat thumbs. So I’m not about to make sure my spelling is correct. I will however point out other people’s spelling errors.
I actually made a typo too..he’s instead of his..which I corrected.. I should take my own advice!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wondered if Greta thought about it this way: Her "envirofriendly" yacht she sailed on was made from chopping down trees and mined materials, however eco friendly it is. If it wasnt for the internet and computers/phones which are made from mined materials, or newspapers (made from chopping down trees and the ink is mined materials) nobody would be even hearing what she has to say to begin with. Shit even the microphone she uses as her weapon of guilt, is made from mined materials.
You’re so mean to herrrrrrrr.
It’s not like she recently had a sook she waited a bit for a train and lied about the circumstances to which the train company was green as fuck as well who put out a statement shortly after lol.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I myself believe humans contribute to climate change..however there’s gotta be a compromise..we can’t go from one extreme to another.. What that is I don’t know..there are better minds than me..
There is no doubt that we as humans need to clean up our act and quickly but real conservationism does not come from the hysteria and doom boosting that the left go on with imo

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahaha fucking wow. You have fuck all input into this forum, and then you come out with shit like this. There is a thing called evolution. Hopefully this will sort idiots like you out when you cease to exist due to your stupidity.
Evolution isn’t changing people’s genders or making people gay though. They’re choices. Especially removal of ones penis and mutilated into a vagina, that’s cosmetic surgery, not evolution.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So your convinced the human race is doomed and there is no point trying to save it?? Thank fuck your not run ing this shit show.
While I agree that this point in time is getting very close, I still believe that we have an opportunity to change it, and history has proven that protesting against the powers that be, and uprising against our oppressors is an effective way to force change. Maybe you should get on board.
Our “oppressors” who the fuck is oppressing you, you little Soy.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Evolution isn’t changing people’s genders or making people gay though. They’re choices. Especially removal of ones penis and mutilated onto a vagina, that’s cosmetic surgery, not evolution.
Oh fuck here we go

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol I feel privileged that you would speak of me in the same breath as Greta, but I know your just using someone else's argument to prove your point, which only proves that you have no point because you can't make one by yourself.
I just read the first sentence though, and I will cut you short right there. I actually have joined my local volunteer bushfire brigade. And I did this due to the amazing work I have seen or heard of them doing. The tireless work that saved the community that I grew up in, and where my mum still lives.
I also donated $1000 to the bushfire relief fund that was set up to support the same aforementioned community. This is almost a week's wage for me, but they needed it more then I did.
Dont lie, you read the entire article!

Now if it was written by the poster or a philosopher, it does not matter. You got your arse handed over to you and you're now trying to save face, with "donations" and "voluntary work"

Prove it activist