ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on the tennis players and now other sports pros donating and encouraging others. We're in bizarro world when nick kyrgios is coming off more compassionate and genuine than the alleged leader of the country.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good on the tennis players and now other sports pros donating and encouraging others. We're in bizarro world when nick kyrgios is coming off more compassionate and genuine than the alleged leader of the country.
Did Scomo kick your dog or pinch your missus?

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What did I say was incorrect?
People deathriding the "show leadership" tale. What is the **** going to do or say to keep everyone "secure" and fill them with "hope"?

If you questioned his policies with cutting back funding to public services and explaining the $4b foreign aid they dish out, than that's fair game, and I want to know these answers.....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of actual happenings you raised.

Best PM since howard? Lol get stuffed. Howard was a war criminal.

The PMO denied that he was on vacation, then they denied he was in Hawaii and that he was in new York, then they threatened media with less access to the PM if the media reported on it.

To list other things you missed, people who lost their homes are ok because the Australian cricket team are going to do so great and win!!! Yes he actually said that cricket will cheer up people who've lost their homes.

The BLATANT HYPOCRISY when he attacked another minister for going to dinner during a victorian emergency years ago.

Forced hand shakes

Claiming he increased $11million in spending for aircraft when it was already in the budget before the fires

Saying that volunteers wont get paid because volunteers want to be there

One week saying volunteers won't be paid and the very next week saying public servant volunteers will be paid and that they were planning it.

Meanwhile in the past we had shorten staying at beaconsfield waiting for the miners to be saved.

We had Albanese caught at woolies buying drinks and food out of his own pocket.

Even a token gesture is enough to show EMPATHY, to show that you're there with people, to stop and listen to people abusing you, let them take out their frustrations they've lost everything.

And all the while LYING about Australia's emissions, we've increased emissions and the numbers dont lie but scummo does.

To take a holiday ou of the country with ravaging bushfires, regardless if shit is delegated or not, just shows a complete lack of human compassion
Howard was a war criminal lol GTFO

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok then. What part were you offended by?
Think before you type. If you can't see the problems with what you said then there's no hope for you.

Some people just can't be nice no matter how hard they try.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think before you type. If you can't see the problems with what you said then there's no hope for you.

Some people just can't be nice no matter how hard they try.
Ok but all you’ve said is there’s no hope for me without highlighting what was so wrong/offensive with what I said.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Force handshakes? Didn’t the powerful women ignore his handshake? Where’s the force there? Also you’re comparing gays outside someone’s house protesting to a country leader doing what he is meant to do and what every leader does. It’s like you lefties will find something to cling to if he doesn’t do one thing. Oh his on holidays? His evil, his back from holidays and going to the burnt out houses? His evil. I mean I gaurentee you if he didn’t do that, you’d also be whinging that our prime minister is so evil he didn’t even go to the burnt out houses, but because he did you twist it like the left does. That’s why no one takes the left serious. There’s no consistency, there’s no morals, just virtue signalling. But anyways you say I don’t think before I type, yet you just said random gays and a minister protesting outside someone’s private home is the same as a prime minister going to burnt out houses. I mean am I retarded for seeing how fkd up that comparison is? I must be.
He took her hand by force....invaded her hand like Hitler invaded Poland.

Well duh... People treat him like he's evil no matter what he does because he IS evil, silly.

Seriously, his job isn't to go around forcefully shaking people's hands. His job is to cut funds from vital emergency services, go on holiday when tragedy strikes and return when he is called out on it so he can deliver meaningless platitides with a hollow expression on his soulless automaton face.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IP Ban Kaz. I’m almost certain it’s a troll account. Some of the dumbest shit comes from that account... has to be trolling
Notice the goon squad loved this post.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He took her hand by force....invaded her hand like Hitler invaded Poland.

Well duh... People treat him like he's evil no matter what he does because he IS evil, silly.

Seriously, his job isn't to go around forcefully shaking people's hands. His job is to cut funds from vital emergency services, go on holiday when tragedy strikes and return when he is called out on it so he can deliver meaningless platitides with a hollow expression on his soulless automaton face.
I can’t for the sake of me see how a “forced” handshake is even news worthy or read as evil lol.
Do you want him to be fake like all other politicians that will try and force themselves crying? Or like take photos of car parks crying? Lol