Opinion Rotund Women in Customer Service - Should BF% be a Recruitment metric?

Should BF% be a Recruitment metric for Customer service roles?

• Total voters

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you classify all renters as one? Or do you separate the life long renters from temporary renters (building a house)?
of course we have to distinguish

building a house renter I wouldn’t even class as a renter.

It’s those temporary renters that say it’s just until next year but 20 years passes.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know some people prefer to rent because it's cheaper for them in the long-term. They've made educated calculations on how much rent will cost them, and have found financial viability in the process, meaning they're smart.

Did that ever cross your mind?
it’s a thread for another day, let’s stick to the rotund customer service ..

For your benefit only, houses have gone up hundreds of thousands over the years, interest rates have been at an all time low so don’t know how renters can say they in front.

There are people on very modest incomes that have bought a house so it can be done, the renters can’t manage their money hence can never get into the market. They just keep missing the boat.

start a thread at how renters are better off, present your economic case and prepare to be ravaged.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
it’s a thread for another day, let’s stick to the rotund customer service ..

For your benefit only, houses have gone up hundreds of thousands over the years, interest rates have been at an all time low so don’t know how renters can say they in front.

There are people on very modest incomes that have bought a house so it can be done, the renters can’t manage their money hence can never get into the market. They just keep missing the boat.

start a thread at how renters are better off, present your economic case and prepare to be ravaged.
I get $30,160 in rent per year off my house.

Over let's say a 20 year period, that's just over $600,000. Over a 40 year period, that's $1.2 million.

Let's say you buy a house when you're 30 (after years of saving up) and live until you're 70. That's 1.2 million that you've spent on a house... or 40 years you've spent living on rent.

You pay the same amount in rent as you do for a house, except you don't have to pay anything such as land tax, water service, council rates, not to mention anything that needs fixing in the property.

Maybe there are slight differences give or take, but it's not one-way traffic.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Over let's say a 20 year period, that's just over $600,000. Over a 40 year period, that's $1.2 million.

Let's say you buy a house when you're 30 (after years of saving up) and live until you're 70. That's 1.2 million that you've spent on a house... or 40 years you've spent living on rent.

You pay the same amount in rent as you do for a house, except you don't have to pay anything such as land tax, water service, council rates, not to mention anything that needs fixing in the property.

I have no desire to settle down,start a family and pay off a house.

Why the fuck would any man in the right mind want to get married for?

The cons heavily outweigh the pros.
And all it takes is for her to pull a jack in the box stunt saying you're never there and she isn't happy (when in reality she has met another guy and believes shes found a greener pasture)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

and what do the renters have to sell at the end? A smile? The owner has all the capital gains as well

land tax is not paid if the renter lives in the house.

did you factor in the moving costs of renters that have the shift house every 6 months because the landlord gives them the boot.

the rise in rents over the 40 year period. When you buy the loan amount remains the same.

The traffic is completely one sided

Wahesh

Reaction score
and what do the renters have to sell at the end? A smile? The owner has all the capital gains as well

did you factor in the moving costs of renters that have the shift house every 6 months because the landlord gives them the boot.

the rise in rents over the 40 year period. When you buy the loan amount remains the same.

I rent the house out and I pay land tax. And Council rates. And property management fees. And Water service. And landlord insurance. And home insurance. And stamp duty. I am getting royally rapped sideways from just about every authority that can do so. If I were a renter, all those BIG expenses wouldn't exist. You'd just be pay rent, utilities and insurance.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no desire to settle down,start a family and pay off a house.

Why the fuck would any man in the right mind want to get married for?

The cons heavily outweigh the pros.
And all it takes is for her to pull a jack in the box stunt saying you're never there and she isn't happy (when in reality she has met another guy and believes shes found a greener pasture)
marriage is a whole other scenario

We can muddy the situation but The buy vs rent argument has always been heavily swayed in favour of the buyer

Wahesh

Reaction score
marriage is a whole other scenario

We can muddy the situation but The buy vs rent argument has always been heavily swayed in favour of the buyer
Not if you go through a divorce.

Take my situation for example. It took me over 10 years worth of working, saving, sacrificing in order to buy my house.

Let's say I married a woman and it didn't work out. We get a divorce, bang. She gets 50% of the house.

I will never be able to buy another house in my life again.

Meanwhile, she can live life to the fullest buying designer shit and marry the next bloke that comes along expecting him to have a house already.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reminds me of the tagline for the movie Clerks “just because they have to serve you doesn’t mean they have to like you”
Classic film lmao
That tagline couldn't be more true with a so called "rotund" person having to deal with blue balls

Wahesh

Reaction score
That tagline couldn't be more true with a so called "rotund" person having to deal with blue balls
I'm always nice to people who try to serve me as a customer, however I can be an asshole to them - and that's only if they ask for it.

Now I apologise in advance for the very poor quality of this clip from Becker (it's not my video), but if I was in a situation such as the below, I would LOVE the woman who served me - and that's only because I got a sense of humor and can take a joke :grinning:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

WTF I didn’t know when you die you take the house with you.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing is for sure about women.
Dont matter if they are short or tall,skinny or fat.

They all love to make assumptions and draw conclusions!
Even worse than us guys!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rent the house out and I pay land tax. And Council rates. And property management fees. And Water service. And landlord insurance. And home insurance. And stamp duty. I am getting royally rapped sideways from just about every authority that can do so. If I were a renter, all those BIG expenses wouldn't exist. You'd just be pay rent, utilities and insurance.
and you get a nice fat tax deduction for the depreciation, all the costs.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF I didn’t know when you die you take the house with you.
leave something to your kids.

the true mark of a man is when you ask them in their old age, what do you have to show for yourself?

if they look at you with empty hands, they need a boot up the arse.

but if you can tell a story , show how you did things that led to better things, amount to something. Show something for your trouble

l

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
leave something to your kids.

the true mark of a man is when you ask them in their old age, what do you have to show for yourself?

if they look at you with empty hands, they need a boot up the arse.

but if you can tell a story , show how you did things that led to better things, amount to something. Show something for your trouble

l
But you said what do renters have at the end to sell,
You don’t buy a house to sell it at the end.
I refuse to by a house in Sydney first 10 years your paying interest, plus who knows when the economy will crash causing interest rate to hit a all time high and people will struggle.
I work hard own my own business have investments and have enough money to by a house cash outright but not in Sydney.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The people that benefit from investment properties generally earn more than $250k a year from their jobs. They typically don't bother renting out the investment properties as income from rent will mitigate the tax cuts they get. To a large extent this is why rental prices have gone through the roof.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The people that benefit from investment properties generally earn more than $250k a year from their jobs. They typically don't bother renting out the investment properties as income from rent will mitigate the tax cuts they get. To a large extent this is why rental prices have gone through the roof.
Welcome alan79 :grinning:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing is for sure about women.
Dont matter if they are short or tall,skinny or fat.

They all love to make assumptions and draw conclusions!
Even worse than us guys!
They’re all mad as fuck but we still love em nonetheless lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m going to chime in with the best tip ever just to end the arguments about Buyers v Renters are you guys ready for it?

Never mow your lawns in thongs it can get very very messy for your toe’s if you’re not concentrating regardless if you rent or own your home. Debate over!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I’m going to chime in with the best tip ever just to end the arguments about Buyers v Renters are you guys ready for it?

Never mow your lawns in thongs it can get very very messy for your toe’s if you’re not concentrating regardless if you rent or own your home. Debate over!
Mate I never mow the lawn in shorts let alone thongs lol. Nothing to worry about here.