Opinion Rotund Women in Customer Service - Should BF% be a Recruitment metric?

Should BF% be a Recruitment metric for Customer service roles?

• Total voters

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alan I can't disagree with that.

He edited that post and added that watch story afterwards.

Sorry blue boost that is a dog act.
Even I couldn't sink so low.

I was doing security for a while at Salvatore Ferragamo. A couple came in with their son who thought he could use the shop as a circuit for his scooter!

I told him that its a shop and not a playground.
I got a serving from his stupud yuppie parents about how I must be single and not have kids because i don't have tolerance!

No you dumb fuck gen Xer parents.
If I did the same thing when I was a boy my parents would of beat my ass, would not of come to the point of a store security guard having to explain it!

I just love when a father gets butthurt and calls me a sad single fatherless man!

You can see the envy and the butthurt in their eyes!
Thats right you fuckers, you're now involuntary incels!
It's going to be interesting to see what the kids of their generation grow up like given that their parents don't think rules should apply to them.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So not only are you judgemental of people based on their possessions, you are a morally bankrupt thief who has a very high opinion of himself. No wonder you don't trust delivery drivers. It stands to reason that you have so little trust in others if you personally are quite a scumbag who would smilingly act like a friendly store assistant while stealing someone's Christmas gift and finding it to be the epitome of amusement.
Look at Alan trying to make me look like the bad person. It was a good 24 years ago, facts of the story were changed to illustrate a point, maybe the truth is worse, maybe better, next time clarify that before You shoot from hip. Are you completely clean?? .. I bet I've helped more people than hurt. Your post above does not bother me, it's Mr glass half empty misery guts being himself , who you are.

It's also hypocritical coming from you, you admitted to backpacking around scrounging accommodation from Very poor people and even taking their food, saying it tasted ordinary but offering nothing in return .

Point of the story (completely over your head) was that you don't need to cop shit from people, but also don't just lose your cool and have to take every fight there and then. There are ways to smell like roses whilst delivering the killer punch. The watch story, wasn't the salient point.

Your gift seems to be personal attacks, the bitter breath you have is clear to see by all. You follow my threads and try take a cheap shot at every chance. But you never start any threads or offer anything meaningful, just try critique others. If you don't like the flavour of my threads no-one has forced you to read, let alone post. Note that I don't target you personally, I don't go try derail other people's threads, but it seems my topics have you burning inside, perhaps due to your backpacking ways, renting, TCL buying, byo bbq organising ways. I can only speculate, maybe all apply to you.

None of my threads or posts are aimed your way but they seem to really Burn your soul .

Last edited:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was actually a PlayStation game, 24 years ago, but the watch sounded better. More impact to get Alan foaming from his mouth and arse.
So you’re admitting to baiting Alan?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you’re admitting to baiting Alan?
No but I admit to adding impact to the story. Just seems the nosepicker misery guts glass half empty crowd seem to be repeat offenders.

Alan is welcome in all my threads, we need all types on the kennel.

If there were no renters then who would pay the mortgages of us landlords?.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No but I admit to adding impact to the story. Just seems the nosepicker misery guts glass half empty crowd seem to be repeat offenders.

Alan is welcome in all my threads, we need all types on the kennel.

If there were no renters then who would pay the mortgages of us landlords?.
I'm with you now on the renters bandwagon.

I live next door to a set of villas.
First 2 units are occupied by renters.

They make the most noise,think they can do whatever they want.

They were even parking in front of our house partially blocking our driveway until my sister got jack of it and started taking photos and reporring them to the council!

All the other tenants own their homes, park their cars in their garage and you barely hear a peep out of them!

The pros and cons to living around a lot of Vietnamese.

Pros. They shut up, they no cause trouble, they no call cops

Cons. If someone breaks into your home and they witness anything? They no call cops!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Alan Alan Alan Alan , always glass half empty.

Remember that those in customer service are PAID to be nice to customers .. customers are paying so they don't actually have to bring their best face or manners with them.

The OP knows what he's talking about, rotund people in customer service don't provide much customer service.. they hate customers and see them as an obstruction in the way of them sitting on their arse bludging for their shift .. they go to work to "try avoid" any work , get paid so they can buy a big bag of potato crisps

Attractive people are just more social, they go to work and enjoy interacting with people, enjoy the compliments coming their way and reciprocate with quality service.

To go anywhere and be greeted by an attractive person smiling is just a great start to your customer experience

I recently went into Coles and they didn't have enough people on checkouts and there was this long line. People were muttering under their breath, scoffing. But the young attractive girl was beaming with a smile and doing her best. Most people were extremely patient and provided her with messages of support as I did. She just stepped up to the challenge and the customers saw it.

Same shop, Ive seen no que but An older rotund lady absolutely have a mean scowl of a look on her face when she served a customer. I thought to myself is that her normal everyday face? or does she just hate customers ? There was barely anyone in the line.

With a big que like the attractive girl dealt with, Id say the rotund lady would spontaneously combust.
Reminds me of the tagline for the movie Clerks “just because they have to serve you doesn’t mean they have to like you”
Classic film lmao

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Horse is bang on the money.

I'm at Coles and at the deli. Asked the customer service person if I could have some Jarlsberg cheese sliced up. She makes every excuse not to do it. I gotta clean the slicer, I just cut up some really hot salami on it. Yep happy to wait. Did you want to come back later , I can wait thanks. With a horrid scowl on her face she goes to do it. Huffing and puffing

Guess what?

Rotund, bit older female..

Ive come.plenty of times and the fit looking customer service people are slicing away with a smile before I even asked

It's a checkmate thread
Bro, I've copped the same exact thing! If she wasn't a female (well i think it was female, it had tits down to their knees)I would of told her to shut the fuck up and slice! Lol mind you this was 530 in the afternoon, she was acting like it was 2 mins from closing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm with you now on the renters bandwagon.

I live next door to a set of villas.
First 2 units are occupied by renters.

They make the most noise,think they can do whatever they want.

They were even parking in front of our house partially blocking our driveway until my sister got jack of it and started taking photos and reporring them to the council!

All the other tenants own their homes, park their cars in their garage and you barely hear a peep out of them!

The pros and cons to living around a lot of Vietnamese.

Pros. They shut up, they no cause trouble, they no call cops

Cons. If someone breaks into your home and they witness anything? They no call cops!
Renters still aren't bad as houso *****.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Renters still aren't bad as houso *****.
Actually on the otherside my neighbours are housos and none of them have given us any trouble!
When we first moved there we used to hear 2 neighbours arguing but one of them got transferred.

I don't want stick my nose up at renters though.

I know some people who rent which treat the house they're renting better than how home owners treat their property.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually on the otherside my neighbours are housos and none of them have given us any trouble!
When we first moved there we used to hear 2 neighbours arguing but one of them got transferred.

I don't want stick my nose up at renters though.

I know some people who rent which treat the house they're renting better than how home owners treat their property.
Should of mentioned not all housos, just the stereotypical *****.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol are they as bad as the Wentworthville and Blacktown housos?
They are all related.
I did work at the wenty housos.
This 5 year old aboriginal boy was reacting his dads macing and arrest that landed him back in jail!

It was so cute! Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are all related.
I did work at the wenty housos.
This 5 year old aboriginal boy was reacting his dads macing and arrest that landed him back in jail!

It was so cute! Lol
My ****-in-laws live in the Wenty ghetto.

Me and some "associates" had to read the riot act to the locals, told them they can do whatever they want as long as their house stays off limits.

12 years on and the house is still untouched lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sure there is a few decent renters out there, rare as hens teeth but they exist.

but no doubt they have made some catastrophic financial decisions to be renting. Don’t mean they aren’t decent people for the most part, just cannot manage their money

I know a girl who excelled at school, smart girl, married a bloke who was average. They said they would temporarily rent , shop around for their perfect house next year. That was 20 years ago.. still renting.

There would be a high correlation between rotund bad customer service people that are also renters. For sure they are cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've had the best and worst of both. My gosh there's one I remember from 2005. I went onto secondment to another area looking after our fleet (cars).There was this one bitch... fuck me dead...

Now this was the first time I was liaising with her. I had her number and I rang up the office. All I did was introduce myself, and then the shit hit the fan. She immediately started having a personal go at me as to why her car hasn't been replaced, and what her life story was. She went on and on like a fucking motor mouth for a good 3 minutes seemingly without taking a breath practically screaming at me while I the phone with her. Multiple times I said to her "I CAN'T WORK WITH YOU WHILE YOU'RE LIKE THIS" yet I don't think she was able to hear over the top of me due to her constant bitching. The only way I was able to get through to her was hang up.

It worked.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m sure there is a few decent renters out there, rare as hens teeth but they exist.

but no doubt they have made some catastrophic financial decisions to be renting. Don’t mean they aren’t decent people for the most part, just cannot manage their money

I know a girl who excelled at school, smart girl, married a bloke who was average. They said they would temporarily rent , shop around for their perfect house next year. That was 20 years ago.. still renting.

There would be a high correlation between rotund bad customer service people that are also renters. For sure they are cut from the same cloth.
Do you classify all renters as one? Or do you separate the life long renters from temporary renters (building a house)?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

You know some people prefer to rent because it's cheaper for them in the long-term. They've made educated calculations on how much rent will cost them, and have found financial viability in the process, meaning they're smart.

Did that ever cross your mind?