U.S Shootings

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like concentration camps, but I am a fan of Monty Python's silly walk sketch, so I have a soft spot for a good goose step :P
The ministry of silly walks was a good pisstake of a governments mentality serving under the crown.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The ministry of silly walks was a good pisstake of a governments mentality serving under the crown.
For any bureaucracy really, I'm pretty sure our government has a minister for collecting unused paper clips.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't like concentration camps, but I am a fan of Monty Python's silly walk sketch, so I have a soft spot for a good goose step :P
But hitler had death camps not concentratiin camps which AOC educated us on ;) concentration camps are just a facility with a large amount of a specific group.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But hitler had death camps not concentratiin camps which AOC educated us on ;) concentration camps are just a facility with a large amount of a specific group.
A death camp is a concentration camp, but a concentration camp is not necessarily a death camp.

Yours sincerely,

AOC’s cuck :p

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lolllll fkn hell
Oh and I’ve been too busy to answer your question from the other day, but in short- calling people animals and talking about infestation are just two examples of Trump dehumanising .... it’s a pretty clear tactic he uses.... and not a necessary component of any immigration policy.

Kiss kiss

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop blaming racist.. I mean President Trump for everything. Lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh and I’ve been too busy to answer your question from the other day, but in short- calling people animals and talking about infestation are just two examples of Trump dehumanising .... it’s a pretty clear tactic he uses.... and not a necessary component of any immigration policy.

Kiss kiss
Context babeeeeee. He was referring to the likes of ms13 and illegals immigrants coming in illegally and committing crimes etc. before you say well Americans commit crimes too. You’re so correct! Although they’re American citizens lol. Completely different

Lebanese kiss kiss kiss

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A death camp is a concentration camp, but a concentration camp is not necessarily a death camp.

Yours sincerely,

AOC’s cuck :p
Hahaha glad you have finally realised she was backtracking. Sort of like those staged crying photos at a car park with nothing in site hahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Context babeeeeee. He was referring to the likes of ms13 and illegals immigrants coming in illegally and committing crimes etc. before you say well Americans commit crimes too. You’re so correct! Although they’re American citizens lol. Completely different

Lebanese kiss kiss kiss
The Lebanese kiss. It's a big, wet kiss from a muscle filled person with more hair than a gorilla. And that's just the women.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lollll let’s not lie me and you both know you’ve reported posts before. @ASSASSIN he knows this bro
Anyways sincerely you actually need to get laid. This whole thread is you being on your genderfluid period induced by soy. Condoning attacks on trump supporters because they have different opinion to you, comparing trump supporters to the likes of isis. When they’ve done none of the sort of what isis has done on a global scale. They aren’t lining up people against them and beheading them. They aren’t genociding people against them. They aren’t travelling to different countries carrying out attacks. For you and others needing to go the extreme and illogical comparisons to back your arguments actually says you can take even have a civil discussion because as soon as someone has a different opinion you straight away shout and carry on like a little privileged white boy who can’t get a girl and takes it out on the world.
Listen here idiot. We agreed with the mods present not to converse with each other. I never anonymously reported a post which is what assassin accused me of a long time ago. I always tagged a mod in my reply but by doing that I also self reported myself because my replies weren't nice.

Now onto the abject failure of your post.

1. Stop pretending you give a shit about human rights. As can be evidenced many times by your misogynistic shit posting . Your complete failure to give a shit about LGBT suicide rates with your constant accusations/lies/dehumanizing against an innocent minority group (plenty of evidence in the funny memes thread). Your gloating about counter protestors (who are female) being bashed (by Males) all because they shouted in someone's face. Your defensive posts about trump who is clearly a racist fuckwit who enables stochastic terrorism. Your absolute dismissal of a BLM movement with a bullshit white supremacist narrative of "all lives matter".

So now that weve covered that you dont really give a shit about civil liberties or human rights let's move on to why a physical confrontation is needed against your far right bun chums

2. When your far right bum chums have protests and marches demeaning, be littering, de humanizing those particular minorities and no one else stands up for those minorities , how does it make then feel? They feel victimized, they see everyone as the enemy, they do not assimilate with the broader community because they dont trust the broader community. So fucking yes I'll stand with those minorities to show solidarity, to show that others are on their side and that theres no room for bigotry of any kind. And if those far right fuckwits want to get physical so be it.

Also charlotesville, the black church shooting, a massive exponential increase in hate crimes in which ever city trump has just visited and now a white supremacist shooting up a bunch of Hispanics because he was scared of an invasion and having the white population "replaced" (trumps words of invasion and rodents)

And all those counter intelligence agencies warned over and over again about the language politicians or media used. The words of the counter illegence agencies were dismissed and your side continued freely with their hate speech. Again a factor in christchurch and el paso and now Norway too

The simple fact is and has been stated many times before is there is no antifa if far right fuckwits dont go around trying to intimidate minorities and demonize minorities.

Own your hate. And not getting laid is again in your far right domain of incels.

This isnt about just differing opinions, your far right bum chums are itching at the teeth for a race war, it's in their manifestos and you willingly turn a blind eye to it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talk to the hand girlfriend!
Omg
Listen here idiot. We agreed with the mods present not to converse with each other. I never anonymously reported a post which is what assassin accused me of a long time ago. I always tagged a mod in my reply but by doing that I also self reported myself because my replies weren't nice.

Now onto the abject failure of your post.

1. Stop pretending you give a shit about human rights. As can be evidenced many times by your misogynistic shit posting . Your complete failure to give a shit about LGBT suicide rates with your constant accusations/lies/dehumanizing against an innocent minority group (plenty of evidence in the funny memes thread). Your gloating about counter protestors (who are female) being bashed (by Males) all because they shouted in someone's face. Your defensive posts about trump who is clearly a racist fuckwit who enables stochastic terrorism. Your absolute dismissal of a BLM movement with a bullshit white supremacist narrative of "all lives matter".

So now that weve covered that you dont really give a shit about civil liberties or human rights let's move on to why a physical confrontation is needed against your far right bun chums

2. When your far right bum chums have protests and marches demeaning, be littering, de humanizing those particular minorities and no one else stands up for those minorities , how does it make then feel? They feel victimized, they see everyone as the enemy, they do not assimilate with the broader community because they dont trust the broader community. So fucking yes I'll stand with those minorities to show solidarity, to show that others are on their side and that theres no room for bigotry of any kind. And if those far right fuckwits want to get physical so be it.

Also charlotesville, the black church shooting, a massive exponential increase in hate crimes in which ever city trump has just visited and now a white supremacist shooting up a bunch of Hispanics because he was scared of an invasion and having the white population "replaced" (trumps words of invasion and rodents)

The simple fact is and has been stated many times before is there is no antifa if far right fuckwits dont go around trying to intimidate minorities and demonize minorities.

Own your hate. And not getting laid is again in your far right domain of incels.

This isnt about just differing opinions, your far right bum chums are itching at the teeth for a race war, it's in their manifestos and you willingly turn a blind eye to it.
i am Lebanese and Catholic (identity politics at work here so you can understand lol)
That means I can’t be this far right nazi you claim I am lol. It is just not compatible just as Catholicism wasn’t compatible in nazi Germany and hitler had shutdown all catholic schools and churches and sent them away to concentration camps or forced them to leave.

Now that those facts are out of the way....
About the suicide rates. I’ve always spoken about how high they are amongst the trannie community which no one here disputes. The dispute starts with trying to act like they aren’t mentally ill and give them a band aid fix of taking away their genitals and agreeing that they’re the gender they think they are rather than actually getting them the mental health they need. Whether it be through medication and therapy I don’t know. But you don’t fix the problem with mentally ill people by saying yes you’re right you’re a dragon. No you give them the reality check and then you start the process of helping them mentally. You can’t force the populous to believe something that’s always been mentally ill to suddenly be normal and right.

Bashed by men for shouting in the face? You mean spitting and hitting the men first? Isn’t that equality? If you hit someone whether they be male or female you hit back? That’s essentially equality. To not do the same you’d do to a male would be showing inequality.

BLM is just as racist as white supremacists. I really fail to see how you can put me in the category of a white supremcist lol. Like how in the effen eff do I fit there lol. They would see no difference between you a Turk and me a Lebo Catholic (which they hate Catholics) and bash me as they would you if provoked. The difference is, BLM has the support of msm and Hollywood. White supremcists are rightfully denounced by all and so should groups like antifa and BLM.

You claim to a beacon of hope for minorities, when there are plenty of minorities who love trump and care more about jobs and facts in reality rather than fear monger if tactics from the left. There are plenty of legal Mexican immigrants who love that trump is deporting illegals. There are plenty of blacks men and women supporting trump and the fact that black employment is the highest in America’s history lol.
You’re not black or a minority why should I take your word over a black female who actually lives in America? Why should I take your word over a conservative jew in America? See how identify politics can ultimately shut you guys down?

In America you don’t have the right to shut down speech. The only time speech becomes illegal and gets shut down is if someone is inciting violence which is what antifa do. They both suppress speech they deem wrong and then incite violence against them. That is actual fascism.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Lebanese kiss. It's a big, wet kiss from a muscle filled person with more hair than a gorilla. And that's just the women.
See. This is extremely racist. I would laugh but I am offended. You know on a serious note back in the day I would have wanted to fight you over this post lol. Now it’s like..... welll objectively speaking you’re not wrong hahaha.
But seriously there’s a crazy amount of racist undertones in this joke hahaha. Ok now I don’t know if when im being serious anymore

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Omg

i am Lebanese and Catholic (identity politics at work here so you can understand lol)
That means I can’t be this far right nazi you claim I am lol. It is just not compatible just as Catholicism wasn’t compatible in nazi Germany and hitler had shutdown all catholic schools and churches and sent them away to concentration camps or forced them to leave.

Now that those facts are out of the way....
About the suicide rates. I’ve always spoken about how high they are amongst the trannie community which no one here disputes. The dispute starts with trying to act like they aren’t mentally ill and give them a band aid fix of taking away their genitals and agreeing that they’re the gender they think they are rather than actually getting them the mental health they need. Whether it be through medication and therapy I don’t know. But you don’t fix the problem with mentally ill people by saying yes you’re right you’re a dragon. No you give them the reality check and then you start the process of helping them mentally. You can’t force the populous to believe something that’s always been mentally ill to suddenly be normal and right.

Bashed by men for shouting in the face? You mean spitting and hitting the men first? Isn’t that equality? If you hit someone whether they be male or female you hit back? That’s essentially equality. To not do the same you’d do to a male would be showing inequality.

BLM is just as racist as white supremacists. I really fail to see how you can put me in the category of a white supremcist lol. Like how in the effen eff do I fit there lol. They would see no difference between you a Turk and me a Lebo Catholic (which they hate Catholics) and bash me as they would you if provoked. The difference is, BLM has the support of msm and Hollywood. White supremcists are rightfully denounced by all and so should groups like antifa and BLM.

You claim to a beacon of hope for minorities, when there are plenty of minorities who love trump and care more about jobs and facts in reality rather than fear monger if tactics from the left. There are plenty of legal Mexican immigrants who love that trump is deporting illegals. There are plenty of blacks men and women supporting trump and the fact that black employment is the highest in America’s history lol.
You’re not black or a minority why should I take your word over a black female who actually lives in America? Why should I take your word over a conservative jew in America? See how identify politics can ultimately shut you guys down?

In America you don’t have the right to shut down speech. The only time speech becomes illegal and gets shut down is if someone is inciting violence which is what antifa do. They both suppress speech they deem wrong and then incite violence against them. That is actual fascism.
No point trying to reason with madness is all I'm going to say.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha glad you have finally realised she was backtracking. Sort of like those staged crying photos at a car park with nothing in site hahaha
Haha. I hate to disappoint you when we’re getting along so well, but that’s not what I was saying. Murder is a crime, but not every crime is murder, right?