News Multiple people stabbed in Sydney CBD

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
happened right outside my window., i observed safely from above, the joint is taped off
How's your Indian mate making the news driving his BMW into a river because his parents didn't buy him a jag

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is brilliant I love old mate giving the create a good push on his head ,feel good story of the year they should of lettuce old mate at least break his leg with the crowbar

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unconfirmed report of a dead body on Clarence St

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good on the 4 boys that tackled and pinned the **** down.
Fucking oath In an age where everyone pulls out a phone these fellas took action and lets not forget the legendary milkcrate so many uses

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking oath In an age where everyone pulls out a phone these fellas took action and lets not forget the legendary milkcrate so many uses
Honestly what low scum piece of shit pathetic excuse of a human has their first instinct to pull out a phone and start recording?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly what low scum piece of shit pathetic excuse of a human has their first instinct to pull out a phone and start recording?
On the contrary, recordings will often assist police in the aftermath of an incident like this.

Not everyone will have the confidence to rush at a gun wielding nutter, and TBH, most people should not attempt it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the contrary, recordings will often assist police in the aftermath of an incident like this.

Not everyone will have the confidence to rush at a gun wielding nutter, and TBH, most people should not attempt it.
There's people who just film accidents while people die with out offering any assistance, while highly dangerous what these people done was awesome.
I tell you If I was getting stabbed on the street id much prefer a person to run up and kick him in the face rather than pull out a phone

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's people who just film accidents while people die with out offering any assistance, while highly dangerous what these people done was awesome.
I tell you If I was getting stabbed on the street id much prefer a person to run up and kick him in the face rather than pull out a phone
Of course, if they are filming for their own narcissistic purposes then that's ordinary. You sometimes hear of / see people taking photos of the aftermath of a car accident or whatever and you think WTF?

People should also only offer assistance if they can be of actual assistance. It's always tough to know how one will respond in a situation like that. A lot of people would say "yeah, i'd run in", but its different in practice.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Same here.

I wouldn't say *thumbs up* thanks for filming me getting stabbed so the police have evidence.

Id be upset that you didn't attempt to intervene and de-escalate the situation.

It just doesn't come natural to me to whip out my phone in a weak attempt at someone elses expense to receive 5 seconds of fame!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course, if they are filming for their own narcissistic purposes then that's ordinary. You sometimes hear of / see people taking photos of the aftermath of a car accident or whatever and you think WTF?

People should also only offer assistance if they can be of actual assistance. It's always tough to know how one will respond in a situation like that. A lot of people would say "yeah, i'd run in", but its different in practice.
At my old residence some ice addict was running the streets.
He went to steal a pizza delivery drivers car, she stood up to him and he hit her knocking her to tbe ground.

I came outside and dared him to come try me next.
He took off like a chicken shit around tbe corner. Was out of my line of sight in less than 5 seconds!

If We did not go outside when we did, theres no telling what else he might of done to that poor girl?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At my old residence some ice addict was running the streets.
He went to steal a pizza delivery drivers car, she stood up to him and he hit her knocking her to tbe ground.

I came outside and dared him to come try me next.
He took off like a chicken shit around tbe corner. Was out of my line of sight in less than 5 seconds!

If We did not go outside when we did, theres no telling what else he might of done to that poor girl?
You are a hero

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

That's when fight or flight kicks in.

That and these days people are worried they will be charged.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not knowing the situation ,and being a parent if I seen a dude with a knife I'd get the fuck out of there wouldn't try to film shit ,if he was in front of you on top of someone stabbing you would have to go flying in as hard as you can and do something