Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like he will be sitting on his hands for the rest of the season because he can't transter to any other NRL club immediately.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's no doubt the roster doesn't do Pay any favours but if we can build a decent a roster and Pay can't get it to work at least we have a good roster for a new coach to work with.

Wasn't there some rumours when we were releasing Klemmer that we wanted to Ramien in exchange but it didn't happen? Hopefully that means we will at least be after him this time.
Yeah for sure. And yes, there def was about Ramien at that time as well. Let's hope it comes of!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People on here are slowly realising that we have a lack of playing talent. But they seem more obsessed with blaming Pay.
Fuck you're so full of shit. No one has ever said we don't lack talent, but that and Pays ability as a coach are completely different matters. Pay is fucking incompetent, but keep spewing the same bs excuses. How about you go back and read a few of your comments form a year ago talking up this season and how good Pay will have everyone playing bahaha.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck you're so full of shit. No one has ever said we don't lack talent, but that and Pays ability as a coach are completely different matters. Pay is fucking incompetent, but keep spewing the same bs excuses. How about you go back and read a few of your comments form a year ago talking up this season and how good Pay will have everyone playing bahaha.
Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cmon mate haha. Even a out of form Ramien gives us more strike then Montoya.
Probably, but he has been BAD. I just can't see players reversing their form when they join us, might just get fatter and lazier at the club like another key recruit lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh on paper and based what he did at the Sharks I'd sign him instantly, just can't help but feel deflated by everything at the club right now lol
We're all feeling like that bro, our expectation of anything Bulldog related is at an all time low. We just need something, DWZ was a start, if they can announce Ramien as well at least things will start to look much better. Sometimes bringing in talented players can cancel out the shortcommings of our coaching staff.

If we can land Ramien our backline would start to look pretty decent.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I will call him rainman, only because I’m
A huge Eminem fan since the 2000s , it sounds similar , and it’s my favourite song...

But yes. This club needs to show interest and step up an bloody sign this kid!! And make it Happen.. but of corse I have no confidence what so ever anymore in their decision making or chasing players or coaches..!!!

#Payout
#Payspets
#Flog a dead horse
#mo Flogs
#sack pay
Rain man is a great track lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably, but he has been BAD. I just can't see players reversing their form when they join us, might just get fatter and lazier at the club like another key recruit lol
Surely we have to get one right sooner or later haha

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't say I've a him play that much this year, but at the Sharks he looked the goods.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're all feeling like that bro, our expectation of anything Bulldog related is at an all time low. We just need something, DWZ was a start, if they can announce Ramien as well at least things will start to look much better. Sometimes bringing in talented players can cancel out the shortcommings of our coaching staff.

If we can land Ramien our backline would start to look pretty decent.
Na I'm too down on the side, we would probably just end up like the Dragons even with a good roster lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely we have to get one right sooner or later haha
I still think we could recruit a gun and they'd only play to about half their ability because the team isn't setup to get the best from them. Anyway we're rumoured to have some new staff next season, hopefully to brings some improvement.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People on here are slowly realising that we have a lack of playing talent. But they seem more obsessed with blaming Pay.
You must admit though that continously picking his country boy favourites is damn annoying and frustrating.
As much as I loved Folkesy(RIP) he had a similiar attitude and favourite boys at the club.

I still remember in the 2003 semi against the Roosters, I looked at the line up during the week and I spat the dummy when he chose two hughes boys on the bench instead of Asotasi and Feeney. It was a no brainer, we needed more punch from our bench and he chose the two hughes boys.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Go look at some of them lol. He said CHN at centre would be LIKE INGLIS. Also said we will suprise alot of people this season and that we're only a missing a strike centre to partner CHN. Said Napa is a great offloader. He has basically flipped on everything he has said and only forms an opinion that allows him to clear Pay of any blame lol.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling it now - 3 clubs will be named that are interested in him:

Bulldogs
Warriors
Eels

Maybe Tigers as well
Tigers would struggle, if they're trying to offload Packer, Reynolds, medically retire Matulino etc.

Eels surely wouldn't, with Blake, Jennings, Ferguson on the books, upgrade for Sivo and trying to tempt Radradra back

Panthers surely can't if they offloaded DWZ with some freight to get under the cap.

Board has gotta find some loose change under the Club's pokies and sign him up :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go look at some of them lol. He said CHN at centre would be LIKE INGLIS. Also said we will suprise alot of people this season and that we're only a missing a strike centre to partner CHN. Said Napa is a great offloader. He has basically flipped on everything he has said and only forms an opinion that allows him to clear Pay of any blame lol.
Honestly looking back at old threads is hilarious lol. I'm sure I've said some stoopid shite through this year too. Well I know I have lol.

The Napa vs Klemmer thread was LOL funny.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t go throwing stones from that glass house of yours Mr “Mbye will be a superstar halfback”

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's no doubt the roster doesn't do Pay any favours but if we can build a decent a roster and Pay can't get it to work at least we have a good roster for a new coach to work with.

Wasn't there some rumours when we were releasing Klemmer that we wanted to Ramien in exchange but it didn't happen? Hopefully that means we will at least be after him this time.
Just like all Bulldogs rumours....wishful thinking by fans that want changes..but not much happens.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I will call him rainman, only because I’m
A huge Eminem fan since the 2000s , it sounds similar , and it’s my favourite song...

But yes. This club needs to show interest and step up an bloody sign this kid!! And make it Happen.. but of corse I have no confidence what so ever anymore in their decision making or chasing players or coaches..!!!

#Payout
#Payspets
#Flog a dead horse
#mo Flogs
#sack pay
#crackopenthechampagne