Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will call him rainman, only because I’m
A huge Eminem fan since the 2000s , it sounds similar , and it’s my favourite song...

But yes. This club needs to show interest and step up an bloody sign this kid!! And make it Happen.. but of corse I have no confidence what so ever anymore in their decision making or chasing players or coaches..!!!

#Payout
#Payspets
#Flog a dead horse
#mo Flogs
#sack pay
I will call him noodle.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People on here are slowly realising that we have a lack of playing talent. But they seem more obsessed with blaming Pay.
Every single person on here knows we have a lack of talent!! Who are you kidding?!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everything’s Pays fault.

They all blame Pay when DWZ drills the kick offs dead on the full
Yours an pays fault horse head ..!!
Don’t forget that :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:
E5EDB9BC-C445-4166-B943-61AB2B4E9F4D.jpeg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Everything’s Pays fault.

They all blame Pay when DWZ drills the kick offs dead on the full
Our kick offs have been fucking trash for as long as Pay has been here, it absolutely is his fault.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Top player but been playing shit this season even monty schooled him twice maybe him being unhappy has caused this ,we should go after him under pay he will be a star

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The clubs being listed surely put us in contention.

Manly can’t go for him with their problems tommy and Jake and Dce afb Taupau etc there.

Eels got Jennings fergo sivo Blake and gutho plus going for semi if he comes back already leaves a mess.

Dragons maybe with aitken and lafai potentially not as good? Though their likely needing to replace de Belin and Widdop with something other than a centre.

Tigers have marsters and mbye at centre. He’s not a winger. Neither are they. Plus that’s with Matulono Reynolds and packer already trying to be offloaded.

Sharks with Moylan Dugan Xerri jmoz are a struggle although feki is going so maybe they move Morris to wing full time to try? Though would eat some $ if they have any? I’d imagine they would be pretty strapped.

Plus Dugan and Morris hate wing so can’t see that being a team plan.

Roosters and bunnies have no chance surely. He wouldn’t make roosters backline and bunnies seem keen on hurns if they’ve move ingnlis for him and got Gagai already shitty and wanting to play centre.

If our club has any Fucking brains they pick up the phone and sign him api and esse esse on decent deals. Even if it’s smaller for 2020 and balance it out immediately in 2021.

Dwz
Smith
Hoppa
Raimen
Okonbour
Lewis/cogger/wakeham
Foran (other when injured unless he retires a year early)
Tolman
API
Napa
Stimson
Chn
Jackson

Ogden
Esse esse
Elliott/Smith/to’omaga
Jmk

Won’t win it but at least a fight for the 8 and somewhat attractive to a lot more to follow for 2021

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We did have an interest in him as part of a swap deal when bonehead Klemmer wanted out...it didn't happened
According to rumours he isn't happy with Browns game plan...He doesn't involve him enough
It's simple..
If Brown is the problem we should be interested !!!
If he is the problem we should give him a miss !!!
How do we know...He might have already agreed to join us :tonguewink:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Newcastle are set to release Jesse Ramien immediately after a falling out between the strike centre and coach Nathan Brown.

News Corp Australia can reveal Brown told Ramien after training on Thursday that he did not have to return to the club. It is understood Ramien was officially granted permission to negotiate with other clubs shortly afterwards.

Tensions between the pair have been simmering for months but it looks to have come to a head this week which will lead to Ramien’s immediate departure from their club

Ramien arrived in Newcastle on the verge of Origin selection but struggled in his short stint at the club. The 22-year was axed by Brown this week after the Knights mentor grew frustrated with Ramien’s recent performances.

There is understood to be no off field issues with Ramien nor has he been absent for any training sessions. He has just been unhappy since arriving at the club.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/star-knights-recruit-jesse-ramien-granted-release-after-falling-out-with-coach-nathan-brown/news-story/565bfba01a018670300ff0668355e02a&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium
Moved there to be close to his child..well at least that was the reason that he left Cronulla.

No off field indiscretions and turns up to training what's doing then??? Just unhappy with the muppet of a coach I guess or the other egos at the club

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien plodding this year only strengthens the chance Pay will want to sign him. I hope it happens

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien, Api, Ese’ese.

A centre, hooker, and prop.

Exactly what we need for next season.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest issue for us currently is that Pay will not shift Hoppa to left centre to offer Ramien the right centre position. Remember we were all asking why in the gell did Pay move Holland from the right.

Thinking of other clubs needing a right centre - the Storm are currently playing Olam there.
I can see Bellamy taking him down there & the attraction for Ramien to play in a top 4 side.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Biggest issue for us currently is that Pay will not shift Hoppa to left centre to offer Ramien the right centre position. Remember we were all asking why in the gell did Pay move Holland from the right.

Thinking of other clubs needing a right centre - the Storm are currently playing Olam there.
I can see Bellamy taking him down there & the attraction for Ramien to play in a top 4 side.
Id happily take Scott in saying this.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe. But I like I said in my previous comment I have absolutely no faith in him coming good under the current coaching regime.
That’s different to saying our club won’t get him better. Pays a dud we all know that but when Flanagan takes over I’m sure he will get more out of this squad.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Melbourne is a very long distance from the Central Coast though....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s different to saying our club won’t get him better. Pays a dud we all know that but when Flanagan takes over I’m sure he will get more out of this squad.
Yup flano can take over !!! Can’t wait until the days of #Payout are over an behind us. Was a brief era but the worst one in a LONG LONG time.!!!!