(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

Will you tune in next season, if pay is coach?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The only players I'd push for replaying Pay as coach would be Bennett,Bellamy, Robinson,myself, Ricky Stuart and obviously Shane Flanagan. Nasheed.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also not turning up doesn’t mean you don’t support the club, it just means that you will do what is necessary for the club to pay attention and make the changes we are all asking for,
I watched every game in 2008 but that’s because the club gave me hope for the future
Right now the andersons couldn’t give 2 fucks

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
long summer, not really into cricket so I will pumped for the season to kickoff, hopefully a few upgrades in personnel along the way.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I grew up as a Steelers supporter and the Dogs were my second team.
Due to my hardened disdain for St George which still exists today, when they took over the Steelers the Dogs became my team.
Having lost the team I supported as a kid, I'm happy to endure the lows of supporting the Dogs. I'll be tuning in regardless of the hopelessly clueless coach and his merry band of men like Elliott, Cogger, Meaney etc continually frustrating the fuck out of me.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Each must decide what they do from here and for me I will take a further step back. I cannot control the stupid decisions being made at the club but what I can control is how much I let it affect me. If they have decided self inflicted destruction I can't stop that.

Last week I took my kids to the movies instead of watching the game and I had a great time, I missed nothing important. Their is much more important things in my life then wasting time on a group of people with selfish intent destroying something they claim to love.

So, I won't be wearing or buying anymore Bulldogs items. Taking less interest in the rumours and conversations. I might watch a game here and there IF I have nothing better to do.

In short, survival mode is my choice and I will last out this current crap by watching from a far. Maybe one day we will rise again, but I doubt it will be with these people involved. Peace.

Last edited:

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just curious to see how many people will tune in to the disaster, if pay is still there.
seriously dumb post from an apparent supporter. Why don't you play or coach? Cant bel
Just curious to see how many people will tune in to the disaster, if pay is still there.
Are you putting your hand up for the coaching role? or as a player? silly question from a true bulldogs supporter get behind the team guy.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
guys ya gotta support your team in good and bad otherwise ya not a true supporter just a fair weather supporter, it looks bleak i know but guys we are the bulldogs fire up get behind the team, even if it is coached by someone you may or may not like, its what we have. Doggies 4eva go the dogs. and if u answered no to this poll fuck off we dont need fair weather or part time supporters.
I answered no ,I watched 1 game all year, watched 2 last year and none the year before, I've paid memberships over the years ,spent money on Merch I just refuse to watch what the dogs have become if someone chooses to still go to every game no matter what that's their choice also,so why should I fuck off because I get no joy out of watching my team? Am I meant to sit there and be misrable every week and get angry?

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
I answered no ,I watched 1 game all year, watched 2 last year and none the year before, I've paid memberships over the years ,spent money on Merch I just refuse to watch what the dogs have become if someone chooses to still go to every game no matter what that's their choice also,so why should I fuck off because I get no joy out of watching my team? Am I meant to sit there and be misrable every week and get angry?
thers television mate, get out from behind the fence watch the games on tv if u dont wanna spend money going to the games at least the tv is free barring electricity lol, its just another cop out from a part timer why should i watch when we r not winning, you watch because its ur team and such. Support the dogs mate, not good enough.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree. If someone gives me 300k a year to coach I’ll Fucking do it. Doesn’t mean I will do it well or even shit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] likely utterly fucking hopeless.

I’d imagine the run hard and straight and tackle hard is already the line used [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
They can't run without legs my Nana used to yell out at games.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
seriously dumb post from an apparent supporter. Why don't you play or coach? Cant bel

Are you putting your hand up for the coaching role? or as a player? silly question from a true bulldogs supporter get behind the team guy.
Because I’m not a coach, why would I impersonate a coach like the current coach is

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes true as much as I’m anti pay I blame the andersons way more for this mess
I blame 'em all.

Andersons are inept fencesitters.

Pay is inept and clueless.

Would feel sorry for him, like others, if, he had just once, ONCE!, picked our best 17 and supported them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
thers television mate, get out from behind the fence watch the games on tv if u dont wanna spend money going to the games at least the tv is free barring electricity lol, its just another cop out from a part timer why should i watch when we r not winning, you watch because its ur team and such. Support the dogs mate, not good enough.
Stuff that ,I don't like watching them at the moment, so according to you I need to fuck off ,what do I do about friends I've meet at games ,friends I've made from here over the years, am I not allowed to have conversations with them ? Am I not allowed to contribute to the kennel?
Who are you to tell people what level they should support the dogs ,what made you all high and mighty?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I blame 'em all.

Andersons are inept fencesitters.

Pay is inept and clueless.

Would feel sorry for him, like others, if, he had just once, ONCE!, picked our best 17 and supported them.
That is also true he’s never once chosen a good team

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hypothetically what happens if some new players get bought in and some new coaching staff over the off season and there is a vast improvement while Pay is in charge? Are you still not going to watch? I’m not saying it’s going to happen but it’s possible.....

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Also not turning up doesn’t mean you don’t support the club, it just means that you will do what is necessary for the club to pay attention and make the changes we are all asking for,
I watched every game in 2008 but that’s because the club gave me hope for the future
Right now the andersons couldn’t give 2 fucks
thats because u only come out of the woodwork and support us when we win but cry when the club needs its fans to support it

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Because I’m not a coach, why would I impersonate a coach like the current coach is
you seem to cry foul and ask who is gonna stop watching now stand up r u gonna coach better than pay? or play better than those on the field if neither quit ur whining.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hypothetically what happens if some new players get bought in and some new coaching staff over the off season and there is a vast improvement while Pay is in charge? Are you still not going to watch? I’m not saying it’s going to happen but it’s possible.....
It is what a football club is supposed to be about after all.

Are we that pathetic that your scenario is that unlikely? Wow :grinning:

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stuff that ,I don't like watching them at the moment, so according to you I need to fuck off ,what do I do about friends I've meet at games ,friends I've made from here over the years, am I not allowed to have conversations with them ? Am I not allowed to contribute to the kennel?
Who are you to tell people what level they should support the dogs ,what made you all high and mighty?
Because i support the team thru thick and thin unlike some here who whinge at the drop of aa hat nd ask who is not gonna watch next year. does it say anywher you cant tslk to people or the kennel? No it doesnt uve just pulled that out of ur ass, and yes i think u r a part timer because u cant b bothered watching when theteam needs us the most

Status
Not open for further replies.