Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can now officially close this enthralling chapter in Kennel history.

Big thanks to the Rambling Ring Leader - @AlzzBulldog, and his fallen soldiers - @Scoooby @Nabsolutely Fabulous @ASSASSIN @KiwiDog7 @Kaz @Mr Invisible @086 @maroondog72 @The_Chimpster @Moey and co. Apologies to the many I've missed. Your baseless angry rants and misinformations regarding an unproven NRL coach who was never even approached by the club. It has all been incredibly entertaining.

Good luck with the change.org petitions, GoFundMe's and membership cancellations (for those who actually have one).

Kind Regards,

Horse & the Pay Stable.

#PayIN
#LongLiveTheAndersons
Ladies and gentlemen dean fucking pay is horse all this time ahah
#fucktheandersons #fuckdeanpay

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol these Bellends have simply accepted that we're the new Parra, enjoy the trash.
This is where I’m confused.

I’ve spoken civilly with horse to try and understand though it doesn’t seem to have a logical response, more blind faith in pay/the board or perhaps some form of beneficial interest.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maninga was just quoted : "the players are on notice that a new era is coming. They can either lift to meet the standard required., or make way for someone that will "

Now that's a strong sign of leadership and commitment of change...

All we get from our board are excuses for underperforming and finger pointing at their predecessors...

We're fucked.
Don't forget every week we hear the usual, they will be better in 50 games or so, the effort was there. The club has been taken over by losers and there's a few of there fans on this site.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We can now officially close this enthralling chapter in Kennel history.

Big thanks to the Rambling Ring Leader - @AlzzBulldog, and his fallen soldiers - @Scoooby @Nabsolutely Fabulous @ASSASSIN @KiwiDog7 @Kaz @Mr Invisible @086 @maroondog72 @The_Chimpster @Moey and co. Apologies to the many I've missed. Your baseless angry rants and misinformations regarding an unproven NRL coach who was never even approached by the club. It has all been incredibly entertaining.

Good luck with the change.org petitions, GoFundMe's and membership cancellations (for those who actually have one).

Kind Regards,

Horse & the Pay Stable.

#PayIN
#LongLiveTheAndersons
1 like lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Maninga was just quoted : "the players are on notice that a new era is coming. They can either lift to meet the standard required., or make way for someone that will "

Now that's a strong sign of leadership and commitment of change...

All we get from our board are excuses for underperforming and finger pointing at their predecessors...

We're fucked.
This is exactly what I wanted to hear. Disappointing

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In short - I'd compare our current situation to a mini version of the sort of lull that AFL clubs often go through after a 'Premiership window' period. It shouldn't happen with an NRL club. But it did due to the way the Hasler/Dib/Castle regime approached their reign. They grossly mismanaged our Cap in order to create a 'Premiership window' type situation between 2012-2015. It backfired spectacularly.

And now like an AFL Club after a Premiership window period, having had no high draft picks for years - we have a situation of having a roster with a few ageing players passed their prime, and a bunch of young, inexperienced players with plenty to learn, and difficulty in finding their way due to the lack of quality players around them and lack of experience amongst the group. It takes time. And time has ultimately been granted to Pay. Some AFL clubs have gone in excess of a decade without playing finals footy, or remotely challenging for a title. Imagine that. What we have is a mini version of this scenario.

Rest assured there is a plan in place. Tough calls were made in shedding some quality and experience last year, but it was the right call as they weren't worth the dollars on their contracts, not even close,

We will see the fruits of this plan in 2021. Stay patient.
Fuck off.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We lost both Morris brothers and Klemmer

What were you expecting results wise? Only experienced left was Hoppa, Tolman & Jackson.

You expected us to be better this year over last year after losing the Morris bros and Klemmer? Come on, be realistic

Parra recruited Ferguson and that one player has got them into the 8 after a few years of bottom dwelling. Last time they made the semis they had radradra.

Almost every teams roster has improved from last year except ours.

Spin it anyway you want, our squad is the worst squad in the NRL, by a country mile.

Almost every team in the comp has atleast one game breaker, and who is our game breaker?

Blokes carrying on like we lost out on a Bellamy or Bennett.

Holbrook was pure speculation on the kennel only

I'm not a fan of Pay, and im not a fan of replacing Pay with another rookie.

Pay should of never been the Hasler replacement.

This board re-signed Pay for 1 year only, and what viable options were available? Toovey? Griffin? Henry? Flanagan is banned.

And once again, kennel speculation with some toddlers throwing a temper tantrum and making shit up that Pay is this and that.

Club has come out and said they are after a Ponga/T.Turbo/L.Mitchell style of players. They have thrown it out there and let the games begin come Nov 1.

They have made it clear that they will not be beaten on price and we will see in November this year.

People have questioned, would Bellamy and Bennett do more with this squad than Pay? Would they? Fucken oath they would, they have how many years experience? How many comps have they won? As they say, tried and tested. They are best of the best

If we lost out on a top calibre coach like Bennett or Bellamy i would be salty like you blokes.
Fair enough. I'm not going to get into a personal battle. Our squad is bad but part of that is because of some of the signings Pay and the Andersons have made.. Anyway, we all want the club to do well. I think Holbrook is more proven than a rookie. Hopefully Flanagan is somehow signed for next year (despite my dislike for him) because if Pay remains we'll be stuck near the bottom of the table.

I'm not going to attack you or anyone else for thinking otherwise. Just understand that people are venting because they love the club and there's more uncertainty now than ever as to how and when we'll be successful again.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay sympathisers out of their holes, enjoy your 15 minutes, your gonna be in for a disaster next season good luck with that shit

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never in doubt.

You morons did this to yourselves by pedalling this Holbrook to the Dogs nonsense when there was never any credible evidence to say that we even made an enquiry.

#PayIn

Crack open the champagne gentlemen.
Do you enjoy wooden spoons to wack your old fella dreaming of a win from your man pay well we will be getting one maybe too if he stays

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What has become of our club that some on here are celebrating this as a win
Man we used to be a big club now we are a joke!
Sad

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been following the club for a long time but haven’t felt as flat about the direction the club is heading in since right now ,the andersons are all talk and quick to promise alot to get in but full off silence/excuses now

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive been following the club for a long time but haven’t felt as flat about the direction the club is heading in since right now ,the andersons are all talk and quick to promise alot to get in but full off silence/excuses now
It’s just sad cause the thing that I always used to look forward to is watching my team play every weekend, now I can’t even watch them anymore, and I won’t watch next season with pay

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just about to be announced as the Titan, oh shit another of pay

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry ha ha I'm on drugs, he'll be the Titan coach sorry guys