News Bulldogs unlikely to bite back until 2021 as Pay muzzles expectations

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Pay using the " im not a shit coach, its because of the team I have"

This Pay Dude Oooooozzeesss no confidence... What kind of a coach expects success from a side when his the one raising the white flag??

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This thread has heated the place up.

All I want to know is if the Titans announce Holbrook early next week, what's plan B as Pay must go.
Geoff "Mini Me" Toovey.
As a fox sports punter he makes a brilliant coach....
A little wary of his meeenly history but can't see him fking us up like professor Desmond

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"I'd love three or four dallin's, which would make us close to being a force in this comp"
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
He's more delusional than some of the posters on this forum, and an absolute tit to boot

#no
Just because pay gives you hay, oates and straw stop defending the inbecile

##payout asap

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Pay using the " im not a shit coach, its because of the team I have"

This Pay Dude Oooooozzeesss no confidence... What kind of a coach expects success from a side when his the one raising the white flag??
I agree with you Klil...We have had a lot weaker rosters at different stages over the years but never witnessed a more directionless team like the one we have now :fearscream:
It has to stop :rage:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geoff "Mini Me" Toovey.
A little wary of his meeenly history but can't see him fking us up like professor Desmond
I would probably go griffin , he did well at both broncs and the riff , not scared to bring young talent up and didn't get the accolades he deserved , and yes him and tooves are the best of the rest if can't get hoolbrook

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We all need to settle down and stop having a go at each other, regardless of how much you disagree with their opinion.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

This attitude is why Andrew Farrar is no longer with the club. Farrar said Pay had given the players too many excuses and hated the way he spoke to the press. They had a massive failing out over it and now Pay has replaced him with Mounties yes man.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
To say your team can’t realistically compete for finals next year is a stunning thing for a coach to say.

-Nasheed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pointless article, they should be talking to our 2020 coach about 2021, not our 2019 coach.
Rock bottom morale and crowds, the likes we've never seen, if they are :(

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
The question we need to asks ourselves is have we made ANY progress this year under Pay.

The answer is no.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defeatest attitude is what I read. The one that surrounds our whole club atm.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geoff "Mini Me" Toovey.
Have you ever asked yourself why isn't he still the coach at Womanly ???
According to an ex player that new few Manly people, Toovey was regarded as a " knucklehead as a coach " even before he became one !!!
And the results shows !!!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would probably go griffin , he did well at both broncs and the riff , not scared to bring young talent up and didn't get the accolades he deserved , and yes him and tooves are the best of the rest if can't get hoolbrook
Why would you not consider Griffin over Holbrook? It seems like we always want a coach who supposedly knows the bulldog culture....I get Holbrook has had success with st Helens but the next coach we sign is going to determine what players we attract to the club , developing our juniors and being responsible for turning the club I to a powerful force....I would go kevvie Walters over holbrook

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all need to settle down and stop having a go at each other, regardless of how much you disagree with their opinion.
100% bro, it’s not going to change anything. We just have to wait.

But in saying that. If we truly wanted what’s best for the club and we really cared about the club then we really need to put our minds together and come up with a rival ticket. I’m not saying us on here running for a spot on the board but to seek professionals willing to run for the board and to lobby for it. Like a revolution of Canterbury. It all starts with the people, the voters to make Canterbury great again. It can be done but needs a hell of a lot of work!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just can’t wait until all the pay apologists go into their holes after today’s game

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha
Then what, dogs lose a few games and every lounge chair niff Nuff on the kennel Call’s for another new coach??????
What Holbrook going to do different?
Seriously?????
This sack the coach narrative from so called fans has been going on since Folksey was coach.

It’s getting very boring.

How many coaches do we need to go through before you lot change the fucking tune

It’s getting very fucking boring
Skippy mate if your bored put your hand between your legs a play with yourself.....whether you like the narrative of pro Holbrook posts or not we are all entitled to our opinions whether you agree with them or not. Pay is a dud coach in my eyes and shall be called as such!!!!

Again sorry that my posts bore you, in future do yourself a favor and just don't read them. :grinning:

matt747

Waterboy
Reaction score
can somebody please explain to me how the club hasn't sacked pay after this article he basically says his playing group isn't good enough and wont be until he can buy 4 or 5 new players how does that instill enthusiasm and confidence in these so called kids we have playing correct me if im wrong but isn't it the job of a coach to get the best out of them not give them excuses to lose thats all he has done here its a bloody disgrace that our proud club is so set on this mediocrity