The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Banned
Reaction score
Im proud to be a white male.
We are the ultimate most sophisticated killers and psychopaths!
Sorry, that title goes to a female controlled tribe around ancient Babylonian times, that thru their own arrogance, stupidity, lack of foresight etc, slaughtered their entire male population as religious sacrifices to their divine entity/entities and subsequently, they died out!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, that title goes to a female controlled tribe around ancient Babylonian times, that thru their own arrogance, stupidity, lack of foresight etc, slaughtered their entire male population as religious sacrifices to their divine entity/entities and subsequently, they died out!
I hope women go on another muderous rampage killing every man again but not before the last man on earth destroys every sperm bank!

Banned
Reaction score
I hope women go on another muderous rampage killing every man again but not before the last man on earth destroys every sperm bank!
Maybe that is the reason Indiandog exists, to save humanity with such excessively copious loads of sperm, that immaculate conception is still possible post death?

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling there's more to that picture, like... a bottom half?
Probably because there is. Fun fact, me and a girlfriend of mine have actually done the exact same thing in the pool.