The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you feel like a moron just remember her in general and her shit house family. Famous for being famous for who knows what and no talent what so ever. As they keep saying "stop making stupid people famous" I know my kennel brother @ASSASSIN just loves the Kardashians
I've never followed anything the Kardashians have done.

I'm sure they are a big part of the reason I don't watch t.v anymore

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you feel like a moron just remember her in general and her shit house family. Famous for being famous for who knows what and no talent what so ever. As they keep saying "stop making stupid people famous" I know my kennel brother @ASSASSIN just loves the Kardashians
Famous for sucking a black dick.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Famous for sucking a black dick.
And she couldn't even do that well. Fucking dud root if ever I seen one. Still don't know how that dud of a sex tape got her so popular. Just hate seeing ***** living large who actually did nothing for it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also their father gave refuge to O.J Simpson when he was on the run from authorities for his wifes murder.
Talking of O.J Simpson and the Kadashians, supposedly O.J smashed the back out of Kris Jenner a couple of times back in the day. Though she denies it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talking of O.J Simpson and the Kadashians, supposedly O.J smashed the back out of Kris Jenner a couple of times back in the day. Though she denies it.
That's insulting to the reputation of this family

Banned
Reaction score
After watching SendIt Steve on YT, I suspect Fords can't do shit w/o a Chevy driver behind the wheel!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
At first I thought it was just a racist meme but after some thought it really is the same thing.
Either both sides are invaders or they are not.
A lot of non whites hate whites but don't mind whiteys technology or fashion.

As stated before I used have a half cast girlfriend.
She said her mum doesn't like white people, to which I replied "then why did she get knocked up by your dad 5 times?"

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the difference is that most of the people who arrived in 2017 were invited here by our government.

It's not exactly a home invasion if you invite someone into your house.
Besides that, there's no fucking way we let in 245 000 refugees enter the country in one year. That's just absurd.