ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This little midget motherfucker suffers from small man syndrome and baby dick syndrome at the same time.

Plus he is still pissed off that he was too short to be a dwarf in the next Snow White movie.
Thats not a nice way to talk about Realist90 :D which is what im saying in my post :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Little man syndrome in full effect. I'd like to know what started him off. I get the height bull shit from the ladies that he was on about but still.
Good thing about being 6 feet 7 tall you never have to be insecure about anything.

Its great not having to be something I'm not,having to show off to get a womans attention like you poor average height mother fuckers out there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good thing about being 6 feet 7 tall you never have to be insecure about anything.

Its great not having to be something I'm not,having to show off to get a womans attention like you poor average height mother fuckers out there.
If I were your height I'd be in the NFL bro.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If I were your height I'd be in the NFL bro.
Thats probably the only downside to being above normal height.

Most people expect extraordinary things from you.

I used to play rugby league as a junior thats about it.

I hated soccer,basketball and most other sports.

I probably would of enjoyed soccer better if it wasn't flooded with too many luvo wog *****!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm 5'9 but I don't suffer from short man syndrome. I'm quite happy with who I am and that translates to the ladies as I may be short but I am very confident in myself. Plus if someone say's something about my height I just tell them it's because my dick weighed me down.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 but I don't suffer from short man syndrome. I'm quite happy with who I am and that translates to the ladies as I may be short but I am very confident in myself. Plus if someone say's something about my height I just tell them it's because my dick weighed me down.
I think the biggest dowfall to being my height is, even average height people look short.

Also I have a hard time hearing because everyone is so far away.

Best thing about being tall is you never need to set up a rendezvous point at a bar or concert!

Banned
Reaction score
@south of heaven @ASSASSIN @Hacky McAxe @Wahesh

Rumour has it this is the original video which kicked off @Realist90 s female views.

As an above average height person, I feel for him.
What gets to me, is all the superheros that come out of the woodwork, seeking to assert their perceived masculinity to impress/appease females and feminists.
Females no matter how much they personally hate the bitch, would collectively be up in arms in support for each other over stuff like this!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As an above average height person, I feel for him.
What gets to me, is all the superheros that come out of the woodwork, seeking to assert their perceived masculinity to impress/appease females and feminists.
Females no matter how much they personally hate the bitch, would collectively be up in arms in support for each other over stuff like this!
I think you and @Realist90 could get along very well together :D