Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
C'mon man, you said some pretty nasty shit, I don't follow you nor will I but seeing some of your posts, as funny as they were/are you were abusive, especially with @Baseball Furies.

Still, your not anywhere near as bad as Indian flog though, at least you know your shit
He targetted me and I was deeply offended by that remark on that day. So yh I bit back.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He targetted me and I was deeply offended by that remark on that day. So yh I bit back.
Why do you get so offended and feel the need to retaliate though?

It's an online forum, a place where everyone can feel safe behind a smartphone or computer, speaking just for me, I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in the real world, would you get this fired up if you met him in real life?

I'm not having a go, I've always been curious about this kind of thing

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
C'mon man, you said some pretty nasty shit, I don't follow you nor will I but seeing some of your posts, as funny as they were/are you were abusive, especially with @Baseball Furies.

Still, your not anywhere near as bad as Indian flog though, at least you know your shit
Where is Indian Dog

He gone missing like L Lewis

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why do you get so offended and feel the need to retaliate though?

It's an online forum, a place where everyone can feel safe behind a smartphone or computer, speaking just for me, I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in the real world, would you get this fired up if you met him in real life?

I'm not having a go, I've always been curious about this kind of thing
Punch on, obviously.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Really? I got the complete opposite impression. He never says he’s keen to stay and only that St Helens want him.I wonder why he is delaying announcing his plans if he was staying? It wouldn’t be another club coming in would it.....
Maybe it's just me being used to the Dogs not getting what we need over the last few seasons. Trying not to get my hopes up

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine this place if he stays at st helens and our club comes out and says we were never chasing him lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not from injury. It’s from the fact he wasn’t in their best 17. Thus fringe player. Now injuries/retirement/player movement open the door.

If you consider a bloke who’s a bench player and not consistently someone in the top 17 an established first grader then we can just agree to disagree overall lol
Not every quality player gets selected when a team has a decent level of backup talent. When we recruited Ryan and O'Meley they were not the first choices at Manly and Parra. Curtis Rona had only had a limited number of NRL games in the season when we signed him. Stimson might not have a massive impact, but he may thrive with extra chances.

And going by the comments made by Holbrook I'd say that he's far from confirming that he'll be in the UK next year. It's likely that even if he's leaving he plans to do it smoothly and not disrupt the run to the finals.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have we signed that pommy forward yet?

Remember earlier in the year there was a topic about him coming over

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to continue to lie about the reasons why you've been bad , you will go again
No lie, the ban literally said "being negative".
That's bullshit. You were banned for user abuse
G_Dog_Rota is more correct on this one.

First one was purely for user abuse.
Second one was for both user abuse (aggressive user posting) AND constant negativity.

User: "I think Pays great".
TheOLDNabFab: "Rarrrrggghhhh Fuck you Pays shit!"

upload_2019-7-10_23-9-19.png

upload_2019-7-10_23-10-12.png

Banned
Reaction score
They're both right.
One states in the first two words that it's for user abuse, the next states constant negativity in the first two words.
Either way, why the fuck are we fighting each other?
Are there not enough ***** that despise us already?

Go Dogs!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're both right.
One states in the first two words that it's for user abuse, the next states constant negativity in the first two words.
Either way, why the fuck are we fighting each other?
Are there not enough ***** that despise us already?

Go Dogs!
Worth noting:- Brett Kimmorley & his manager enjoying lunch at the Club today. The penny has finally dropped! Holbrook & now Kimmorley recruiting quality coaching staff to “aid” Pay for next season.
If you build it, they will come.....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Worth noting:- Brett Kimmorley & his manager enjoying lunch at the Club today. The penny has finally dropped! Holbrook & now Kimmorley recruiting quality coaching staff to “aid” Pay for next season.
I've always believed BK would come and coach us in some capacity, always had the feeling it was something he wanted to do.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you trying to say that pay is staying in some capacity