Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters must not rate Lachlan Lam if they wana pursue Kyle Flanagan.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the coach we need won't pussy foot around I said it for a while now the fucked part is pay could be here till 2020 I would punt him now and give Steve geogalis the gig till Flanagan takes over
At least he will be driving recruitment decisions behind the scenes he has experience doing this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely can't stand the guy and the baggage he has is massive, then again I really can't stand anyone connected to the Sharks.

I can see Kyle going to the Roosters, the timing makes sense and he'll get decent coin and a guaranteed opportunity next year. His old man will obviously want what's best for his son regardless of where he ends up in the future himself, right at the moment Shane is no guarantee to coach again.
Aren’t rooster eying walker

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has this been the most long term rumour in history? 2021 is long time away and things change daily in footy. The onlu thing to take out of it IF it’s true is that Pay’s days are numbered.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren’t rooster eying walker
I saw that too, but with Kyle they've got a player ready to go next year just in time for Cronk to retire, Walker probably needs a while to be at FG standard.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just Rothfield trying to line up a job for his mate.

16,000 members odd signed up to the club. Watch that half if Flanno signs, and all our sponsors walk like they did at the Sharts.

Flanagan needs to fuck off and find something else to do. The damage he did to both the Sharks and the game was immense.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Done n dusted, cooper gone next year so Kyle will have the 7 jersey
Young lam being groomed for the 6....
Wouldn't surprise me. But why would Cronulla let him go now when they're a top 4 chance and he's their main backup to Johnson and Townsend? Especially with Johnson so injury prone. They're better off shopping SJ if they need to free up cap space.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

16,000 members odd signed up to the club. Watch that half if Flanno signs, and all our sponsors walk like they did at the Sharts.

Flanagan needs to fuck off and find something else to do. The damage he did to both the Sharks and the game was immense.
Flanagan was doing everything possible to win at all costs, be it legal or illegal.

That is a fighter, a winner, a bloke who takes no shit!

What damage did he do at the Sharks? Won a GF in 16 and been playing finals since.

There roster is a very healthy roster, while the juniors they have coming through are bloody fantastic!

Please explain the "damage" he did to the game and compare it with;
- Dogs salary cap scandal
- Storm salary cap scandal
- Matthew Lodge
- Ben Barba
- Russell Packer

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters must not rate Lachlan Lam if they wana pursue Kyle Flanagan.
I heard that his old man will re-sign with Wigan for 2 years and Lachlan will head over to Wigan and link up with his old man be interesting to see if that will end up happening Wigan also want Jackson Hastings as well

silva

Utility
Reaction score

He brought em a title what are you on about you jibberer