Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and the sharks are really struggling right now ayy very damaged because of flanno

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck off, how many whiskeys, shandies and cocks did buzz guzzle to think of this shit :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters must not rate Lachlan Lam if they wana pursue Kyle Flanagan.
Odds on Luke Keary will retire from concussion in the future

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. But why would Cronulla let him go now when they're a top 4 chance and he's their main backup to Johnson and Townsend? Especially with Johnson so injury prone. They're better off shopping SJ if they need to free up cap space.
Top 4 chance... mate full strength (which they haven't been all season) they will win the comp imo. Would hate to see it, although I would be happy for J-Moz

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hate watching my team lose. Flanno a proven coach I would welcome him even if he has underlying cheap tactics. When I've seen him interviewed he seems determined but dosnt come across as a total fuckwit.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is just Rotfield trying to derail the dogs on his own personal agenda
Derail what
Our finals campaign or season that’s going nowhere fast
We are in last position my friend
What derailment do u speak of
This has been a hot rumour since the first month of the season
There has been talks and will still be
Whether it happens or not is a different story but I wouldn’t be surprised if it gains further weight with Flanagan’s meeting with the nrl soon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why the fuck can’t people just admit that he’s a good fucking coach, he assembled a good squad at Cronulla and got the premiership fucks sake
They cheated the cap (including 2016) to get a premiership that the NRL are too toothless to remove.
He knew about the peptide saga, and players were lucky ASADA gave them pissweak suspensions.
and just ask Tim Mannah what he thinks of the bloke.

The NRL have terminated him for life... I cannot see him ever being allowed back.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Media driven speculation, do the board know about this?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Save us Flanno

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They cheated the cap (including 2016) to get a premiership that the NRL are too toothless to remove.
He knew about the peptide saga, and players were lucky ASADA gave them pissweak suspensions.
and just ask Tim Mannah what he thinks of the bloke.

The NRL have terminated him for life... I cannot see him ever being allowed back.
You have to bend the cap as much as possible or you are just making up the numbers. Playing by the rules and pointing the finger at others gets you no where.

They haven’t suspended him for life they can lift it at anytime and sooner or later they will.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Flanagan signed with us, our sponsors would walk. Same as they did at Sharts over his efforts.
We have sponsors? Do they have deep pockets cause we’re in a bit of financial trouble at the moment. If they can’t dig deep then they probably belong on the back of a kebab wrapper and we best bring in some who are cashed

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno if even the best peptides in the world can save this roster but I sure as hell won't mind a try

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Flanagan signed with us, our sponsors would walk. Same as they did at Sharts over his efforts.
What a load of shit!

You dribbled similar shit about us losing 3rd party deals if dib and co were sent packing from the board.

What happened there? That’s right, there were no 3rd party deals to begin with.

U dribbled that if a new board took over we would struggle to get sponsors, we had new ones within weeks after jaycar and wicked sister pissed off.

Do you really think sponsors will hang around if we keep coming last with pay as coach?

I bet my balls we will get more sponsors with Flanagan as coach when we are top 4 contenders.

That shit fight in the shire has nothing to with Flanagan, they always have, are and will struggle for sponsors.

At least he won a Comp and don’t start the bullshit about peptides and salary cap because if you don’t think every other club has skeletons in their closet including us your more delusional than I thought.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just Rothfield trying to line up a job for his mate.

16,000 members odd signed up to the club. Watch that half if Flanno signs, and all our sponsors walk like they did at the Sharts.

Flanagan needs to fuck off and find something else to do. The damage he did to both the Sharks and the game was immense.
Watch our numbers half if we keep pay! Numbers are already down on last year.

Many people say look at the immense damage the bulldogs did last year with mad Monday.

I hope he does find something better to do, coach the Bulldogs, at least he won’t take shit off the players, refs, and media. He will sign who he wants and not the rejects we keep getting atm.

You really need to lighten up a bit, everything is not doom and gloom like u always predict, there is light at the end of the tunnel, it ain’t Pay and his coaching staff but I bet u anything it would be a hell of a lot better and brighter with flanno here and who knows he may even bring young talent like xeri and Brailey with him