Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is torture watching this shit
It makes you wonder why we do it to ourselves every week when we know it will be this painful. If I stabbed myself in the balls repeatedly it wouldn't be as painful as this.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look at the positives, we don’t have to worry about being a relocation team because no one wants this team representing them.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have officially hit rock bottom. I know it got crap under Hasler/ Dib but this is way worse. I don't even blame Klemmer anymore for wanting to leave this shit club.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely the players are taking the piss cause they want pay sacked wtf was that display I'm lost for words

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prob know 5-6 players in the raiders outfit and the rest no idea who the fuck they are and they are seriously embarrassing us.... I can’t stop commenting as I genially thought we would win this game. How stupid was that thought

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aidon Sezar is better than anyone in our side and he’s played reggies all year

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clear as day the players aren’t putting in for Pay (except Elliott who knows any other coach would’ve punted him a long time ago)

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is this shit. I came to a pub to get pissed and watch our boys play. Now I'm just getting pissed to try and forget just how fucked we are

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inept I can’t say anything more just inept

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kennel,
Can we be the first club that can get this Pay coach sacked by doing a protest outside the club?
Are u guys all fair Dinkum gonna put up with this shit or make a stand,what the hell guys I’m a gold season ticket holder I have had enough,no soul,no guts
No nothing it’s infectious from the top right down to the team.
Banners,slogans the whole lot this is Australia .
Who’s with me???

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Surely the players are taking the piss cause they want pay sacked wtf was that display I'm lost for words
Players are shit, tel me a worse spine in nrl history than king, meany and cogger? They can’t play better than this. They are work footballers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Take the cat next.
There's these Koreans in my street that take their cat out for walks, my dog absolutely flips it when it sees it haha. The cat legit walks better than my dog though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ground announcer keeps saying ‘Bulldogs fans make some noise for our team!’. Well give us something to make some noise about and maybe we will! This is excruciating.
In the awkward silence immediately after yell out "They've all left already".

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players are shit, tel me a worse spine in nrl history than king, meany and cogger? They can’t play better than this. They are work footballers
You may as well add Foran. He’s fucked as well

Status
Not open for further replies.