2019 Federal Election

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did labour actually think majority of bigots like me were going to be happy with our tax payer money being spent on kids getting sex changes lol. Fkn idiots

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It’s still possible for Labor to win with the pre-polling and postal votes to come in, but not looking good for them.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you notice how tony abbot looks exactly like his wife and she looks exactly like his sister

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Did you notice how tony abbot looks exactly like his wife and she looks exactly like his sister
that's pretty common though, like in south korea, japan, china and Taiwan I noticed this

WA needs to save the say ffs, but its possible

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol, looks like ScoMo pulled a Trump
that is absolutely embarrassing for Labor.

This is like Broncos losing to us at Suncorp with Sutton brothers officiating the game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would that bogan looking **** rash shorten be booted as their leader?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw opinion polls forecasting a trump and now morrison loss are rigged to help them win

when its 2 candidates that nobody like and its saying that someone (Hillary and shorten) is going to win makes people pissed off at them and want to stop it, less so in Australia because voting is mandatory but its still a thing

clive palmer trying to save face by saying that he won the election for the coalition and that was the goal all along

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
give shorten some time, he is inching towards the prime ministership, my calculations are that he might win it in the 2030's if he keeps at it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmao labour falling apart.
And also some absolute dogs stabbed a one nation volunteer in Western Australia I’m sure everyone has heard about it yeah?
Yep. And a United Australia Party (Clive Palmer) rep pulled his dick out at the polls in front of families.

It has been a weird election.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did labour actually think majority of bigots like me were going to be happy with our tax payer money being spent on kids getting sex changes lol. Fkn idiots
Shit. Even I didn't vote Labor because of their tax policies. They weren't very smart with it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s still possible for Labor to win with the pre-polling and postal votes to come in, but not looking good for them.
Pre-poll and postal votes are included in the current counts. They're not counting the votes separately like other years.