News Elliot injured

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
that sucks for Elliott, but can’t say I’m too worried he will be out. But get better soon mate! All the best.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot has been rubbish this year. Running across face of the defence line like a drunk emu, giving rubbish ball to his outside backs and stifling and advantage.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
You make these definitive statements regularly. Do you have credible authority or is it opinion based?
Logic ,no other wingers his size in club and Pay loves metre gainers no matter how bad they are.No other coach would have him in FG hence there must be love

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bad luck for Elliott, but hopefully someone like To'omaga gets an opportunity and makes the spot in FG his own.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only one way to solve this issue. Welcome back Michael Lichaa lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does this news give me a semi?

Should never see fg again if we had a half competent coach

He is a very nice bloke but will always ever be a reserve grade standard player

For the life of me I can’t see how he is Infront of;

Martin
Rfm
Toomaga
Chn (earlier in year)
Ogden
Lachie burr last year

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The second worst defense (Missed Tackles) at our Club (23rd worst in the league).. and rarely plays more than 50 mins (first is CHN, But at least he scores and contributes to attack)..

I was willing to give Elliott the benefit of the doubt, but the guy is a liability in defence and provides very little in attack..

His input was pathetic for playing 67 minutes on the edge against the Knights. 62 metres gained, 26 tackles made and 3 missed tackles .. Jackson and Elliot should of been the first 2 forwards dropped

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why cant Pay just say hes been dropped for running those lines Tony Ayoub runs with the water bottles.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chn to centre replaces Montoya and Montoya to wing replacing okunbor.
Oh please get rid of Okunbor.

One thing that really burns me is lack of footy awareness by an NRl player. Our team is travelling really poor, the last thing we need is players with no clue on the field. Over to you Mr Pay.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hasn’t been in the best form but is a creative player who provides attacking opportunities. Those celebrating his injury are straight up jerks. Disappointing.