Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need to be crisis talks after this embarrassment.

Rebuild is a cop out.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s heartbreaking watching this every week.

Already 25 missed tackles. No fucking excuse for that.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking how depressing. Why did i look forward to this game. Why is Montoya playing absolute shit ****.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reserve grade team - Okunbor does not resemble a footballer - too timid absolutely no aggression he runs backwards in defence and the only tackles he does are flops how can Pay be serious about picking this dud?
I usually defend JO but ffs man he stops when he gets the ball, any other winger in the comp would have scored that try.. He is making mistake after mistake..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone ask the little fat photographer in the maroon shirt behind Canterbury's goal line if hes ever played a bit of footy? If he has, chuck him a jersey for the second half...

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Things are bad. If you watch the Roosters play it brings back memories of when we had great Coaches and Players. Things are grim, I hate to say this but I think we are in line for the Spoon.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are all the happy clapper Pay supporters? Even they couldn’t sugar coat this giant turd but I’m sure they’ll try. Pay hasn’t got a clue.
They usually don't appear for a day or two after a loss.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I usually defend JO but ffs man he stops when he gets the ball, any other winger in the comp would have scored that try.. He is making mistake after mistake..
His confidence is shot to bits he needs a spell in reggies.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems most of our players are happy to be publicly embarrassed every week

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do we not go to smiths wing. The guy on the other wing is shit house

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are all the happy clapper Pay supporters? Even they couldn’t sugar coat this giant turd but I’m sure they’ll try. Pay hasn’t got a clue.
The team is terrible i feel so bad saying that but they dont even look like threatening the knights. 40 mins to go and it looks like a thrashing

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Maybe we should be the first Club to create a team of 5 coaches with one the senior. I am sick of relying on one coach who has weaknesses you are stuck with. I do not believe we will find the right coach at all - I think we need a team of coaches - pay them all 250K each and the senior dude 500K.