Game of Thrones

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK since you asked I fucking luv is shit I recommend watching just wait till this season finishes buy the box set and when you have a couple of days off start watching.

I don't want to say anything about the story the first few seasons are about tits and arse but I did t mind it steers away from that and starts getting interesting.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
OK since you asked I fucking luv is shit I recommend watching just wait till this season finishes buy the box set and when you have a couple of days off start watching.

I don't want to say anything about the story the first few seasons are about tits and arse but I did t mind it steers away from that and starts getting interesting.
See the problem I have when I start watching something that's been cancelled (or finished) is that I don't want it to end.

I burned last year when Scorpion was cancelled and then again earlier this year when I watched Taxi Brooklyn (2014) that was canceled with a bloody good cliff hanger.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a modern masterpiece of film and television.
Have an open mind. Get past first 4-5 episodes and then get ready to have your life changed.
Epic
I agree with epic episode 3 blew my mind.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See the problem I have when I start watching something that's been cancelled (or finished) is that I don't want it to end.

I burned last year when Scorpion was cancelled and then again earlier this year when I watched Taxi Brooklyn (2014) that was canceled with a bloody good cliff hanger.
Don't get me started about scorpion I was pissed when I found out it was canceled. This is different you have movie length episodes and you are just waiting for the next season. I wish I waited till, it was finished and just binges will blow your mind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was thinking about the preview for episode 5 and the look on Euron face when he heard a Dragon from above.
What could possibly bother him so much after he was fearless and dispatched one of the last two dragons with ease?

I had the same thought that perhaps the dragons have bred either while they were locked up or disappeared and we will see a flight of inbred double headed dragons.

On your second point I found it odd that Dany got ambushed by a fleet of warships when she has the advantage of flying, it's like a frog ambushing an eagle.
Shits me that the narrative appears rushed but I suppose they forced their own hand when they settled on 6 episodes in a season.
Maybe Drogon has armour? Lol. This season has been a let down so far for me.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Drogon has armour? Lol. This season has been a let down so far for me.
Yeah this season has been pretty average. Can see how they have gone away from martins script and its the producers running the show now

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah this season has been pretty average. Can see how they have gone away from martins script and its the producers running the show now
The only thing I haven't liked this season (other than the fact that the last episode was a snooze-fest), was Arya getting naked. That was just weird.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know how you people enjoy the feminist shit show. The latest episode proves feminism wrecks everything with no facts or logic. Even when there’s dragons and supernatural stuff involved feminism still is more fictional lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the most public shitter you'll find me in is the ones in the office... but since I moved into this job, I am SO FREAKING THANKFUL that we have a disabled toilet which gives me a whole room to myself to shit in peace without thinking some jahesh is going to walk into the room and interrupt my peaceful shitting process. I cannot express how much of a luxury that is.

In one of my old jobs, they have 3 toilets on the floor. 1 men, 1 woman, and 1 disabled. You know what the difference was? The plaque on the door. All toilets were identical (with the exception of the disabled toilet which had the hand rail) and as a result, I used to use whatever one was free. I actually used to use the women's one more considering we were working in a data centre building and no women worked in it. Most men wouldn't use it so I did. It was great - hygiene heaven 8-)
What is with you lebos and toilets ? You sound exactly like my good old work friend who was also a Hektik Leb and used to lock the main door of the men’s toilet to have the entire 3 cubicles to himself.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I haven't liked this season (other than the fact that the last episode was a snooze-fest), was Arya getting naked. That was just weird.
LGBTQi community were extremely offended about that scene as well as she wasn’t a lesbian in it lol.
Every time game of thrones is headlines somewhere it’s lefties whinging they want more representation and more powerful women lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is with you lebos and toilets ? You sound exactly like my good old work friend who was also a Hektik Leb and used to lock the main door of the men’s toilet to have the entire 3 cubicles to himself.
We are extremely homophobic. We don’t choose this we are born that way.
Actually there’s a lot that shit with the door open and have full on conversations. So I don’t know I’m confusion now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also everything is too dark and pixelated this season :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can you shit when someone else is in the same room?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you shit when someone else is in the same room?
bro i am indian, i can shit in the middle of the dance floor full of people and do bhangra at the same time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know how you people enjoy the feminist shit show. The latest episode proves feminism wrecks everything with no facts or logic. Even when there’s dragons and supernatural stuff involved feminism still is more fictional lol.
More fictional than an all powerful creator that no one can see?

You know who I'm talking about. The Lord of Light.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More fictional than an all powerful creator that no one can see?

You know who I'm talking about. The Lord of Light.
I have no idea I don’t even watch the show lol I just read the articles on game of thrones of which 99% are offended “journalists” that there isn’t non binary Apache helicopters represented as an example

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have no idea I don’t even watch the show lol I just read the articles on game of thrones of which 99% are offended “journalists” that there isn’t non binary Apache helicopters represented as an example
Dragons are gender fluid btw.