maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The **** HAS BEEN DROPPED!!!! thank fuck for that

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a go at this flog posting up on one of the Facebook pages I found someone posted up I thought I show you all what a flog he is
View attachment 9874
Yes Lichaa is a victim
A victim of the same person as the club is and was...Des Hasler !
He is the one that threw the young hooker in the beep end without support after Ennis left, subsequently causing him to damage his shoulders that restrict his passing ability
If any thing the club showed loyalty to Lichaa by giving him a 2 years extension but...damage is done !

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Lichaas a soft cock fk him and his family

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Lichaa is a victim
A victim of the same person as the club is and was...Des Hasler !
He is the one that threw the young hooker in the beep end without support after Ennis left, subsequently causing him to damage his shoulders that restrict his passing ability
If any thing the club showed loyalty to Lichaa by giving him a 2 years extension but...damage is done !
I hope this is some dumb attempt at satire. He's had two seasons under a new manager, nothing has changed. The problem is the player, not the manager. If you weren't so busy trying to push an agenda and legitimately think about things you say, you'll realise you're being quite stupid

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeah but the biggest 2 are Khoury and Haddad.

Michael Coorey (variation of Khoury) played for the Broncos back in 2002.

My great great grandfather on one side was a Khoury, and on the other side my great great grandfather was a Touma - 2 very common surnames lol (Touma is the Lebanese version of Thomas). Joe Thomas played for the Bulldogs in the late 80s is Lebanese.

Yeah I knew a few 2ma and khoury.
But fist I hear of Thomas.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah I knew a few 2ma and khoury.
But fist I hear of Thomas.
Joe's mother (R.I.P.) was a Touma, yet he changed his surname was Thomas. It's pretty much the same thing just in a different language.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Joe's mother (R.I.P.) was a Touma, yet he changed his surname was Thomas. It's pretty much the same thing just in a different language.
Yeah I get what your saying but I have never meet a lebo with last name Thomas it’s a first for me.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually hate Lichaa more than Des. lol

Des at least tried and failed. Lichaa never got out of first gear. Well except for those 3 games when he needed a contract.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah I get what your saying but I have never meet a lebo with last name Thomas it’s a first for me.
Well he was born a Touma but changed it to Thomas the flammin' Aussie.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The coach selects the team.. Not his fault whenever he gets picked to be in the 17..

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Yeah but the biggest 2 are Khoury and Haddad.

Michael Coorey (variation of Khoury) played for the Broncos back in 2002.

My great great grandfather on one side was a Khoury, and on the other side my great great grandfather was a Touma - 2 very common surnames lol (Touma is the Lebanese version of Thomas). Joe Thomas played for the Bulldogs in the late 80s is Lebanese.

Fkn new that Joe Thomas bloke was Lebanese!!! Now after all these years I am proven right. When I was a kid I always thought maybe there was a typo on that card. I had 2 of them.

Why fuck would you change your surname. Different times I guess but a bit of a slap in the face to his family really. I know a lot of Greeks that have changed or shortened their surnames but if I had 27 letters in my surname I might think about shortening it I guess! [emoji23][emoji23]

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn new that Joe Thomas bloke was Lebanese!!! Now after all these years I am proven right. When I was a kid I always thought maybe there was a typo on that card. I had 2 of them.

Why fuck would you change your surname. Different times I guess but a bit of a slap in the face to his family really. I know a lot of Greeks that have changed or shortened their surnames but if I had 27 letters in my surname I might think about shortening it I guess! [emoji23][emoji23]
Braith Anasta cut his last name in half his real name is Braith Anastasakis

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Braith Anasta cut his last name in half his real name is Braith Anastasakis
You can change the name, but you can't change the nose!

That Lichaa on facebook is that habibi which was stalking Ibrahim in the dogs singlet
Nope.. different clown.

I have a sneaking suspicion he is some sort of family, further facebook investigation shows other Lichaa's with photos of the dogs Lichaa after a game...
If he was that close he'd have photos with Michael Lichaa on his page. Or his page would say "In a Relationship with the worst hooker in the NRL".

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
best decision pay has made dropping lichaa. Happy chappy i am

Last edited:

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get fucked.

I know this bloke but i didnt know he was a Lichaa!

He is definitely a Dogs supporter.

How do i know him? Well i purchase potatoes from this bloke every 2 weeks.

The bloke sells potatoes every Saturday up at Flemington Markets. Smack bang in the middle of the market

He is a very short fella so you might miss him, but you will definitely hear him! He is one loud mouth, but he is a good bloke (speaking potato wise)

Just ask him if he has those delicious Queensland Sebagos!

Cant wait to see him next week and drill him over Michael. Come to think of it they actually do look alike