CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
**RAMIEN WANTS OUT OF KNIGHTS**

A frustrated Jesse Ramien is set to quit the Knights when his contract is up at the end of next season - if not sooner.

Ramien plays right centre for the Knights and feels he is being starved of possession, with halfback Mitchell Pearce and the freakish Kayln Ponga launching almost all of their attacking raids on the left side.

Ramien only joined the Knights this year and is a quality attacking player who will be in high demand from rival clubs.

The star centre’s management will open talks with teams when NRL rules permit him to in November.

But the powerhouse centre is hoping the Knights give him an early release and allow him to move to a new home before the start of next season - a club where he will see more of the ball.

Time to get back on the Ramien train :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought he had no choice but to move to Newcastle for family reasons.

If he's trying to get out, don't be surprised if the Sharks with their imaginary money get him back.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love how this bloke plays hope we can get him. But if that’s the real reason he sounds like a whinging baby
So because he's a player that actually wants the ball and do something, he's a whinging baby?

I'd be more worried if he was comfortable with doing nothing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't he move up to Newcastle for family reasons?

The mole is never accurate so I wouldn't put too much stock into it. Especially with Ramien being one of the best young centres in the comp, I doubt they'd just let him go because he's not getting the rock enough...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So because he's a player that actually wants the ball and do something, he's a whinging baby?

Yeah he is a whinging baby. Not getting what he wants so he’s giving up... its a team sport....

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny how quick family reasons aren’t as important once they move. Barba seemed to lose his homesickness as soon as the Sharks came calling.
**RAMIEN WANTS OUT OF KNIGHTS**

A frustrated Jesse Ramien is set to quit the Knights when his contract is up at the end of next season - if not sooner.

Ramien plays right centre for the Knights and feels he is being starved of possession, with halfback Mitchell Pearce and the freakish Kayln Ponga launching almost all of their attacking raids on the left side.

Ramien only joined the Knights this year and is a quality attacking player who will be in high demand from rival clubs.

The star centre’s management will open talks with teams when NRL rules permit him to in November.

But the powerhouse centre is hoping the Knights give him an early release and allow him to move to a new home before the start of next season - a club where he will see more of the ball.

Time to get back on the Ramien train :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Imagine if we could upgrade and have Curtis Scott and Jesse Ramien as our centres?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well Ramien won't like us then either... he and Smith can catch a cold together while Lewis' edge gets all the ball.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Funny how quick family reasons aren’t as important once they move. Barba seemed to lose his homesickness as soon as the Sharks came calling.

Imagine if we could upgrade and have Curtis Scott and Jesse Ramien as our centres?
Ramien and Cotric please.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I said so many times but got criticised that we should have a crack at him,family reasons is the “excuse “ every footy player uses if they are getting paid well in a good environment guess what their family becomes happy ,look at rona now playing for the waratahs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Does smell like South Sydney have been talking to Ramien already imo

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Probably wants out cuz he thought knights were a premiership chance but now realizes they are shit. If so we have no chance in getting him.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love him at the club but it sounds like bullshit unless there are reasons besides getting no ball. That's not a legit reason for wanting to walk away from a contract. Personal/family issues on the other hand...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Seems a bit childish to want to leave just because you're not getting enough ball. I don't trust the mole.
Yeah and no, short career and if there's two ball hogs inside you then your not getting enough opportunity to show your talents then that would affect your contract price longer term. Plus there's the other factor of it hitting your enjoyment of the game, not getting the pill. Seen it plenty of times over the years.