WWOS MOLE RAMIEN WANTS OUT OF KNIGHTS

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were chasing three hookers Brailey, Robson and Smith.
The only one left is Smith !
If he gets released ???
Ah ok. Surely the Storm see him as C.Smiths successor?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Liddle not coming
I heard about 3 weeks ago that dogs tabled an offer and he didn't think it was enough and was weighing up his options.... if no1 offers anything else soon he might jump at it.
Edit: source was a tigers member who is usually pretty good with info

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is growing uncomfortable feeling that Cameron is still hanging around.
If we pulled it off i will lay off some of pays coaching decisions for like maybe a whole month.
I still suspect smith will play origin, to give brandon some game time. If not ! Might be enough to push him to us ! Hes still my favourite hooker id want here. Then a prop and centre and next year where very competitive. Add the finishing touches in 21.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hope not; id jizz if we sign b smith
Signing Smith would have plenty of upside. Say we unearth or sign a gun young hooker in the future, we have the luxury of having Brandon play lock. Would be so good to have in our 17.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we pulled it off i will lay off some of pays coaching decisions for like maybe a whole month.
I still suspect smith will play origin, to give brandon some game time. If not ! Might be enough to push him to us ! Hes still my favourite hooker id want here. Then a prop and centre and next year where very competitive. Add the finishing touches in 21.
And by then our young guns would of gained a lot of experience playing in the NRL. Meaney, Okunbor etc etc

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we convinced b Smith tomsign here I would literally forgive them for lichaa that’s how much I love b Smith he just plays like a bulldog too!

I’d be happy if they throw him promise or 9 jersey and 3 year 1.8 mil deal. He might not be on that pay grade yet but I believe he would be well worth it for us

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said before the club is after a center, a hooker and a prop for this year.
If the rumours are to become true...we will end up with
4. Ramien
9. Smith
8. Thompson
I wouldn't complain...would you ?
Which Smith you speak of?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure I rate him. Didn't do much in the game we played against them.
Hes coming off the bench out of position. Is that the only time u have watched him. Dont u guys watch the test matches and stuff. Not sure i rate him. Big call. He single handedly beat the australian forward pack on his own. Nobody does that. This kid will break young blayke brailey clean in half when he hits him.