CHN tonight

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This man is a potential superstar.

What an athlete and competitor.

Seeing him in full flight was poetry in motion.

Showing some strong leadership qualities also with his effort plays and enthusiasm.

Superb signing.
Have you got a stiffy?? Me to lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s great , such a weapon !!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Money well spent,improving every week
Him and Meanie are definitely keepers

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been great all year his offloads are amazing always makes sure it's on before doing one

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Our best signing for this year at this stage followed by Meaney.
Love most of the new boys Meaney, Cogger, CHN, Napa. So disappointing Crichton was poo poo.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a penalty machine, the way the ref called his name 5 times and he still
Made the tackle was so depressing to watch. In attack he is probably our best strike weapon.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Love most of the new boys Meaney, Cogger, CHN, Napa. So disappointing Crichton was poo poo.
I'm still undecided on Cogger. He had a good game but for his position I am hoping to see him with way more attack.....we will see.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm still undecided on Cogger. He had a good game but for his position I am hoping to see him with way more attack.....we will see.
Will take time, I don't expect miracles from him. Potential to be a great budget price general who knows how to direct a side around the park. I love 7s like this as it allows you to have an erratic running 6 do their thing. Luai or Munster would be excellent alongside him, I want Lewis to be that 6 but the kids gotta learn to run.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The presence of mind to pop that no look knowing it was effectively a free play as Cows knocked on (should have resulted in cowboys sin bin)

And the trysaver was just as important as his tries

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Will take time, I don't expect miracles from him. Potential to be a great budget price general who knows how to direct a side around the park. I love 7s like this as it allows you to have an erratic running 6 do their thing. Luai or Munster would be excellent alongside him, I want Lewis to be that 6 but the kids gotta learn to run.
At one stage in the 2nd half he stood up a little bit which took some pressure off Lewis, that was good!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This man is a potential superstar.

What an athlete and competitor.

Seeing him in full flight was poetry in motion.

Showing some strong leadership qualities also with his effort plays and enthusiasm.

Superb signing.
Tell me about it. Some niff nuff on TK this week said he was an ok - good signing. I think he’s been more than good. Considering our salary cap dilemma last year it was a top signing. Even Napa was a top signing, and Meaney not too far behind.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Our best signing for this year at this stage followed by Meaney.
Far out I’m so impressed with Meaney. We actually got a proper fullback instead of the makeshifts we’ve had in the past. The kid’s got some footballing brains, catches the high ball with ease and has speed to burn. He will only get better with more games under his belt. He’s a keeper