CHN tonight

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Far out I’m so impressed with Meaney. We actually got a proper fullback instead of the makeshifts we’ve had in the past. The kid’s got some footballing brains, catches the high ball with ease and has speed to burn. He will only get better with more games under his belt. He’s a keeper
He’s actually really safe, I want expecting that from him, not yet anyway.

Hopefully I haven’t put the BF curse on him...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Far out I’m so impressed with Meaney. We actually got a proper fullback instead of the makeshifts we’ve had in the past. The kid’s got some footballing brains, catches the high ball with ease and has speed to burn. He will only get better with more games under his belt. He’s a keeper
Exactly, you know a genuine FB when their positional play is already in place at such an early age. It's such an important part of the position as Hoppa found out early in his stint.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Some niff nuff on TK this week said he was an ok - good signing. I think he’s been more than good. Considering our salary cap dilemma last year it was a top signing. Even Napa was a top signing, and Meaney not too far behind.
You were debating him with me a few weeks back mate, you felt he was a bit lazy from memory?

I think he’s our best line runner and best ofloader in the forwards by a mile....

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This man is a potential superstar.

What an athlete and competitor.

Seeing him in full flight was poetry in motion.

Showing some strong leadership qualities also with his effort plays and enthusiasm.

Superb signing.
Top signing

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s improving every week! I like him. Need to bulk a bit so he can break tackles but otherwise I can’t fault him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd still like to see the damage he could do in the centres with a flyer like Smith outside him, and Meaney poking around on this inside.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New fav player this year. Total class

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd still like to see the damage he could do in the centres with a flyer like Smith outside him, and Meaney poking around on this inside.
You come up with the weirdest answers...
Lewis centre
Holland hooker???

Lucky you’re not the coach!! Lol

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on him. I missed the game glad he stepped up because we need someone to do it. Can’t wait to watch the replay of the game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You come up with the weirdest answers...
Lewis centre
Holland hooker???

Lucky you’re not the coach!! Lol
I have never stated Lewis to centre... EVER.
Holland hooker off the bench IF JMK can't go 80.
CHN in the centres.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This man is a potential superstar.

What an athlete and competitor.

Seeing him in full flight was poetry in motion.

Showing some strong leadership qualities also with his effort plays and enthusiasm.

Superb signing.
He was a potential superstar 3 yrs ago at Penrith... Still cant believe we nabbed him, will go close to buy of the year if he keeps his form up.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm still undecided on Cogger. He had a good game but for his position I am hoping to see him with way more attack.....we will see.
I see plenty of Lamb and Polly in Coggar… Just wish he could break tackles and would stop falling at defenders legs when he hits the line.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Some niff nuff on TK this week said he was an ok - good signing. I think he’s been more than good. Considering our salary cap dilemma last year it was a top signing. Even Napa was a top signing, and Meaney not too far behind.
All good signings. Meaney has surprised me the most actually. His work rate is off the charts, reliable A F which is surprising and that slight of hand today was fantastic to watch. We have something special brewing at Belmore.... Key word is >>>PATIENCE<<<

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All good signings. Meaney has surprised me the most actually. His work rate is off the charts, reliable A F which is surprising and that slight of hand today was fantastic to watch. We have something special brewing at Belmore.... Key word is >>>PATIENCE<<<
Lets hope we can keep the core of this team together and it doesn't get poached by other clubs.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great individual brilliance, even in defence had an arm under the ball.
Team of future stars, how long until this gets picked apart?
They had better have a salary cap plan this time.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets hope we can keep the core of this team together and it doesn't get poached by other clubs.
That's our only worry...

Lewis
Naira
Ogden
RFM
Smith
Coggar
Kalache
Elliot
Roumanos
Meaney

All need to be kept and fill in the gaps around them...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meaney is great, only scratching the surface of this boy, confidence growing every week. Once we fix up our side with some recruitment he will be the biggest beneficiary.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Our best signing for this year at this stage followed by Meaney.
Each signing has been ok, except Jesse Sue...he’s dog shit

1. Meaney
2. Napa
3. CHN
4. Cogger

99. Crichton
100. Sue

I wouldn’t fuck around keeping them two, just cut our losses and move them on at the end of the year with Lichaa, Montoya, Tualau, Olive, and Sadler

Bashman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm still undecided on Cogger. He had a good game but for his position I am hoping to see him with way more attack.....we will see.
I think he’ll be our 14 when Foran is back. Lichaa’s days are numbered.