SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Screw that, what my mob needs is a Fullback and/or a play maker because poor Morgo cannot do everything like Thursty could

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Screw that, what my mob needs is a Fullback and/or a play maker because poor Morgo cannot do everything like Thursty could
100%

Te Marie Martin is average at best. I'd put Hampton at fullback, might not be as flashy but at least he's more consistent

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we still fighting for Robson?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he watched the game we played today, he's calling his manager Monday and telling him to sign with Cowboys.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe its not Reece which we are after?

Is it maybe Jeff Robson?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Considering he isn't making the game squad anymore I'd say he has signed somewhere, whether it's us or the Cowboys I wouldn't have a clue.
For sure. He's definitely signed somewhere. He was in the 21 man squad the first two or three weeks and now he's nowhere to be seen.

Master P said the Cowboys and that was my guess when I heard they were after him too. I hope he's wrong and we've somehow snared him but it wouldn't surprise me if in the next few weeks we see an announcement with him signing elsewhere.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For sure. He's definitely signed somewhere. He was in the 21 man squad the first two or three weeks and now he's nowhere to be seen.
He's been playing Canterbury Cup every week since Round 2. Absolutely destroyed the Dogs last week too.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been playing Canterbury Cup every week since Round 2. Absolutely destroyed the Dogs last week too.
Yeah I know. I meant from the top 21. Him playing well just further proves the point that he's signed elsewhere and Saints are moving on.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titans? Fuck me. This club is the worst in the comp at attracting talent. It's pathetic.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robson not coming. Signed with the Titans. Get rid of this thread
That’s a funny way of spelling the Bulldogs... :(

Oh well, we should be used to it by now. Any news if there are any other potential signings?