Opinion Dear Bulldogs....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Bulldogs,

Instead of fronting the media every week and telling us what you are going to do... save the bullshit and unneccessary waffle and SHOW US ON THE FIELD instead.

This will at least stop you looking like a pathetic bunch of pissweak fools when you get towelled up.

Regards,

All Bulldogs Fans.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a fuckin whinge lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Agreee 100%
Although I don’t get what most people are expecting? We were favs for the spoon for a reason. Our squad is pathetic and it’s going to be close to a five year rebuild

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dear Bulldogs,

Instead of fronting the media every week and telling us what you are going to do... save the bullshit and unneccessary waffle and SHOW US ON THE FIELD instead.

This will at least stop you looking like a pathetic bunch of pissweak fools when you get towelled up.

Regards,

All Bulldogs Fans.
And with the squad we have on paper you actually expected a different result? And do you actually believe the rubbish that comes out of the club during the week?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where we are at can be blamed on a multitude of reasons biggest for me lack of investment in the juniors we were so strong there once like a production line it was

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm Roosters unfortunately have been a super power for the past five years.

Where we are at can be blamed on a multitude of reasons biggest for me lack of investment in the juniors we were so strong there once like a production line it was
Don't see them producing mnay Juniors.

Not saying it's not important but astute salary cap management and coaching staff is important nowadays imo.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id like to suggest that they stop using the "youthful" excuse - the side is inexperienced at first grade level. because there are many in the squad not good enough to play first grade - theteam is not full of 18 and 19 yo -its full of players who have been in full time systems for a number of years - its not like there are players who are straight from age restricted competitions. the squad is ordinary.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
In Japan and just saw the score. Glad I didn't watch the game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And with the squad we have on paper you actually expected a different result? And do you actually believe the rubbish that comes out of the club during the week?
That's exactly what the point of the thread is.

This week it'll be:
"We need to do better"
"Fans deserve better"
"We need to lift against the Rabbitohs"
"We have the belief we just need some luck"
"The team still has belief we cna win the premiership"
"We just need a win"

and then rinse and repeat after Souths put 50-80 on us.

Heck Souths could name Greg Inglis with his busted shoulder and he'd still destroy Okunbor and Hollands wing.

Someone needs to sit the players down on Monday in a room and be completely blunt with them instead of blowing smoke up their arse. Tell them to stop talking crap to the media because it makes them look like prized dickheads when they cop a hiding that even Ray Charles could see was on the cards.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreee 100%
Although I don’t get what most people are expecting? We were favs for the spoon for a reason. Our squad is pathetic and it’s going to be close to a five year rebuild
These peanuts actually thought after the last two weeks we were good. The Tigers are bog average with a defense minded dribbler coach and the Storm have been up for 3 seasons straight, they can afford a few shit games and still win

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Meaney held his own and played well. He’s a good fullback. Okunbor, well, has speed and size, but he can’t catch and hasn’t got any aggression in his game. Needs a fire cracker up his arse. Cogger is average and not the answer.