Brave effort... but poor bench rotation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We badly need another forward on the bench in place of Lichaa. Tolman or Jackson can play hooker for a short 10-15m spell for all I care, Lichaa is just a liability. We also have enough versatility in the forwards to cover most positions, CHN or Jackson could slot into the centres of halves if required.

But yh, Pay sort of works off a template with his changes and is struggling to work things out on the run. Subbing Napa off last week and then bringing him back on during the back end of the first half was definitely a move in the right direction.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know we were shot etc but my god how slow did we look wtih Lichaa at the helm last 15.... it reminded me of our old dogs side
We are just going to have to keep pushing more minutes out of JMK until he can go the 80. Unfortunately we will have to put up with Lichaa until then.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C
We are just going to have to keep pushing more minutes out of JMK until he can go the 80. Unfortunately we will have to put up with Lichaa until then.
ant wait to see the back of him to be honest.... a couple of decent signings and next year is looking good for us

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot is better defensively as he showed last week.

Unfortunately Munster made a fool out of him in that last try from Storm.
We all know Elliots D goes to shite when he fatigues and CHN at 50% overread the play... If Napa and CHN don't get injured today we probably go on with that 12-0 lead.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep 100% he takes jmk off Apparantely cant play 80 yet elliott is out on his feet missing tackles yet ogden on the bench fmd

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just shows how fucking stupid you are
Na mate boxer is right, bench rotation scrambled from Napa injury and chn hia
Shows how fuck8ng stupid you are

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
so who comes in for Napa? Sue?
I'd start Ogden, Elliott is not a starting quality player imo, lacks the discipline. Even if Ogden only lasts the opening 15 minutes, I'd much rather him given the chance and us starting with more punch. I guess Sue comes in under Pay.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Na mate boxer is right, bench rotation scrambled from Napa injury and chn hia
Shows how fuck8ng stupid you are
You dumb fucks

Not having Napa was even more of a reason to use your fresh forwards .How fucking dumb and stupid could you possibly be with your arguments

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s true

Not leaving Lichaa the spud on the bench was a howler!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You dumb fucks

Not having Napa was even more of a reason to use your fresh forwards .How fucking dumb and stupid could you possibly be with your arguments
No fucking idea

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd start Ogden, Elliott is not a starting quality player imo, lacks the discipline. Even if Ogden only lasts the opening 15 minutes, I'd much rather him given the chance and us starting with more punch. I guess Sue comes in under Pay.
Ogden need more minutes when he comes on we more aggressive

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So leaving Elliot on was a smart choice when he had a monster of a forward in Ogden who was fresh and not used was a good choice?
Ogden or Lichaa should have gone on. Lichaa could have played lock and Ogden would have got us bending the line again. Jacko could have gone to the edge for a break for CHN who was at 50%.

No reason to have Lichaa there unless u UTILISE him.

RFM on the bench today for Lichaa could have solved many issues.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit thread

Pay like all our inexperienced players he is learning and he’s made some positive moves the last couple of weeks and he’s got this team competing at a high level. We are in a rebuild so just enjoy the ride going to be lows and some highs over the next couple of seasons. No point picking everything apart.

With no Napa and Foran we nearly caused an upset.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
No bench rotation or selections would have won today. What we need is to go in the market and get some real match winners to add to this squad. We cant rely on these herculean efforts each week to get results. We need more strike out wide and more quality in the spine. Storm got an individual try off munster and atm we dont have those individual class moments. Roosters won a title off about 5 of those players.