Proud to be a bulldog

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am absolutely proud of the boys as well. Despite losing I thought this was one of our best games. I thought Lewis absolutely stepped up today. he was brilliant in everything he did (except for that kick on the full). I believe the boys will take a lot of confidence from this and they have every right to believe in themselves moving forward

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucking hard loss to take.
The effort, pride and passion eases the pain a bit.

Was set up for a Smith pin dick sucking marathon from the start. Glad we fucked up him breaking the record at home against us.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The effort, pride and passion eases the pain a bit.

Was set up for a Smith pin dick sucking marathon from the start. Glad we fucked up him breaking the record at home against us.
Smit didn’t get his record makes it even better.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Penalty count was 8-2 or something like that.
Absolute joke. It’s not just he penalty counts against us each week, it’s when the opposition get them too. Smith with his forward passes (all match), the wrestle and slowing down went unpenalised, Refs want to be friends with Smith, it’s just a joke

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Great effort..ran out of gas in that final 20 the inexperience showed

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Absolute joke. It’s not just he penalty counts against us each week, it’s when the opposition get them too. Smith with his forward passes (all match), the wrestle and slowing down went unpenalised, Refs want to be friends with Smith, it’s just a joke
Very dirty team and they get away with shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
6 and 7 start putting some pressure kicks in and finding open space 1 gets more ball just need a 9 that can offer good service its all therereckon just need to build

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The boys will be hurting after that and deserved more from it but it will make them more hungry. It will give them a huge confidence boost knowing that the Storm needed to pull out all the stops to scrap home.