Proud to be a bulldog

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If JMK needs a rest then Martin or Jacko need to fill the dummy half role in my opinion. Carrying Lichaa is a waste he can only cover one position. We need someone like Nu Brown who can cover a few positions. Again great guts from the boys today nearly pulled off the biggest upset of the season. Hazems record stays another week hooray!!

Even Holland can be a hooker for last 15 minutes.

There is absolutely no need for Lichaa anymore on the bench

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even Holland can be a hooker for last 15 minutes.

There is absolutely no need for Lichaa anymore on the bench
Agree, another forward on the bench and Napa loss ain’t so great
Did Goldman punch out 80 minutes?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Goin off early like a premature ejaculator.
not really , I gave him the entire year last year to prove himself then he came up with his pathetic back to back performances in the first two games and that was enough for me to write him off.

the jury is still out as it is 1 win out of the 4 games, but atleast he has fixed his fuck ups.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think that was our most gutsy effort in about 3-4 years. A lot of scumbag Storm shitheads will be sore tomorrow and that's a dog trait that's returned!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing pisses me off than a win taking out of our hands by poor officiating.

But a loss is a loss, and I see it as such. Passion and capability doesn't get 2 points when you are cheated out of a game.

Only way to win games moving forwards is put points on the board that put the game out of reach of the officials.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If JMK needs a rest then Martin or Jacko need to fill the dummy half role in my opinion. Carrying Lichaa is a waste he can only cover one position. We need someone like Nu Brown who can cover a few positions. Again great guts from the boys today nearly pulled off the biggest upset of the season. Hazems record stays another week hooray!!
Lichaa is a waste of a bench spot. Brown would at least provide some utility

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
this game left me with some happy feeling , better than a lot of frustrating wins we had under Des.
thats it slowly building getting ready for the knights in magic round. Pray the Napa is fine for that game, would just be our luck to have him miss that game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Proud as but we need to start converting great starts into wins!!

Parra - we gave up 10 point headstart

Storm - gave up 12

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can live with the lose today anytime we played the top team and really should have won the pleasing thing is we played better than them and have played well in the last two weeks.