SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need someone, anyone, even a bloody witches hat, to take Lichaas spot.
the way Meaney supports i'm leaning towards Robson for the clean breaks / speed. but the all round game of Brailey is appealing. surely we get one of them.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
After hearing/reading the cap shit is tricky for next season too I really hope we sign this kid or Brailey and give him Lichaa money.

Pick
Up a good centre to ideallly and a bloody solid prop to help to and pray okunbour and Ogden kick on.

I wish Foran could stay healthy I honestly thought him and Lewis could be something special. Can’t ignore reality, freak accident that would happen to anyone from that contact sure, though he’s spent more then 60% of his career here off the field.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If jmk keeps going well just get a fucking centre holland is a worry
Holland needs to be moved to right hand side... where he performed well last year.

I suspect however the issue is that Hoppa also cannot play left centre, hence we have 2 right shoes and no left shoes.

Both Hoppa and Holland the same age (odd) of 26, and signed until end of 2020 season.

Not sure what side Harper plays, but if either he (or Crichton) could play right centre we'd be laughing.

I also suspect this is largely Montoyas problem too.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if we are more likely to pick up robson or younger brailey?
We should also talk to zac lomax’s manager and see if hes happy. Maybe we can get him across and piss holland off

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why arent the dogs making inquiries regarding broncos back up hooker /redcliffe hooker turpin or scour the nsw qld cup teams, he served time in melbourne under 20s with dean pay, why chase players we unlikely to get when we need someone right now

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
why arent the dogs making inquiries regarding broncos back up hooker /redcliffe hooker turpin or scour the nsw qld cup teams, he served time in melbourne under 20s with dean pay, why chase players we unlikely to get when we need someone right now
With how bad McCullough looks these days, I wouldn't be surprised if Turpin gets a run at some stage.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland needs to be moved to right hand side... where he performed well last year.

I suspect however the issue is that Hoppa also cannot play left centre, hence we have 2 right shoes and no left shoes.

Both Hoppa and Holland the same age (odd) of 26, and signed until end of 2020 season.

Not sure what side Harper plays, but if either he (or Crichton) could play right centre we'd be laughing.

I also suspect this is largely Montoyas problem too.
Hollands defence last year was horrendous as well this move him to the right is bs

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is definitely going to play for another club, just hopefully it’s ours.
Be good to know the status of this one. A lot of speculation but he’d be a great step forward in the re-build

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lomax and Robson would be great acquisitions.
Though it must be in the plans that we do need an experienced campaigner given the youth of our squad.
I imagine that recruitment would be looking to sign at least one established player for leadership and experience.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lomax and Robson would be great acquisitions.
Though it must be in the plans that we do need an experienced campaigner given the youth of our squad.
I imagine that recruitment would be looking to sign at least one established player for leadership and experience.
I think Lomax would be hard to get. That Ravalawa fella won’t last the year and I reckon Lomax will be in the starting 13 by the end. He’s also signed up for a couple more years

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Lomax would be hard to get. That Ravalawa fella won’t last the year and I reckon Lomax will be in the starting 13 by the end. He’s also signed up for a couple more years
Yep, hard to disagree with that.
We could only hope he is frustrated that he wasnt given first crack and wants to leave immediately :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Lomax is no chance, teams don't just let one of the most talented youngsters around to leave to a rival club when they are still under contract.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always an excuse with him at the end of the day his defence is terrible
I thought he was solid at the end of last season except for the game he busted his shoulder against Canberra.