Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hey scooby bro, all good in the hood.

what about you? excited for the game tomorrow..eerrm today?
Yea brother I’m allgood aye.. very excited lol, hopefully we nab our 1st win aye, start climbing that ladder. Be a tough game though

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the point!

Pay chose jmk and frawley in the top 30 over lewis

Pay has a shit eye for talent thus far
Frawley was already in the top 30 with his contract, and Pay was only here for a few months when he picked JMK based on his trial form, so I’ll give him a pass on that.

But I can agree with that last point. Sue, Crichton, Cogger, and possibly Meaney aren’t looking to be great signings. I’m hoping to be proven wrong though.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley was already in the top 30 with his contract, and Pay was only here for a few months when he picked JMK based on his trial form, so I’ll give him a pass on that.

But I can agree with that last point. Sue, Crichton, Cogger, and possibly Meaney aren’t looking to be great signings. I’m hoping to be proven wrong though.
Dont leave out clay priest

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sack Paul Green!
29-10 defeat
42-16 defeat
15th last year
Origin stars galore
No-one’s improving under Green
Sack Paul Green Now!
He’s won a championship and Runner’s up he can dine out on that for ten years

Chalk and cheese

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Chalk and cheese
Lol, go and fill up Paul, you're permitted a decade of failure because a team with a future Immortal, a Tongan superstar and 6 other Origin players won you a premiership 4 years ago.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ok, i apologize i was wrong when i said we are rewarding mediocrity.

I can see now we are rewarding good performance like we have had only 76 points scored against us in the first two games not 100.

Great job Pay! we should have given him 3 years extension with pay rise instead of one year extension.
You claimed "we are a much better... roster this year than previous year". So we're stronger without Morris, Morris and Klemmer, are we? Mbye and Woods have been replaced by better players, have they?

You also claim the "re-build started last year", as if implying the worst is behind us? Yet we've barely begun to recruit, and we still haven't gutted the Hasler-era squad with Tolman, Foran, and Hopoate still hanging around like bad smells. Arguably, a genuine re-build hasn't even yet begun.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Take a deep breath, crack open a tinnie and settle down champ, why so hostile ? Have you even read my post or is it in your nature to attack without cause ? Or maybe you are a troll and want to gee me up. The post was a reply to the question about team development not performance. Wasn't even directly about Pay, for fuck's sake lol.

If you care to read my post, I did mention that after assembling a good Saints team Brown failed to deliver a premiership. Didn't help when in 2007 he lost his star players Gasnier to injury and Bailey, Barrett and Timmins in the off-season. In 2008 he also lost Morris, Gasnier, Ryles, Chase, Setu, Woolford and Reynoldson. At least Brown has some historical experience. Did Brown learn anything from his tenure at Saints ? Time will tell.
Whilst the ESL might be inferior to the NRL, it still offers coaching experience. He achieved what was demanded of him winning 2 premierships.

You are very good at straw manning people bro.
" On the other hand people want to get rid of Pay two games into his second season ". Did I mention anything about getting rid of Pay ? My typical general comment on the subject is that our team rebuilding is probably better suited to an experienced coach who has the reputation and the ability to attract young players.
" People need to suck it up. And shut up! And if they can’t handle it go watch another sport, there’s plenty of other sports out there! " You keep stating " people this, people that" when addressing me. What makes you think I talk on behalf of a group of people ? If you want to address the people ( the whole kennel I suppose ) open a thread. Maybe you are using this term to generalize ?

Senior Bulldogs fans have lived with sucking it up after waiting for 38 years to win a premiership whilst constantly being laughed at and humiliated. Let me enlighten you with some history. Bullfrog used to meet the fans in the Leagues club foyer after every game. Did he tell the fans to shut up ? No, because he was interested in how the fans felt about the club's progress.
How did you know I’m trolling? How did you know I’m using straw man arguments?

Very good my man you caught me out!

Oh dear, I’ve been exposed by the angel of death by his 1000 word page essay. Yep you’ve got it right about me, well done!

I’m sensing a bit of a hidden agenda against the dog whisperer.

And yes, I use the term “people” to generalize! They are people who post on this site aren’t they? Or are they little creatures from outer space or something?

Anyway forgive me if I didn’t read your 1000 words essay properly, I was in the middle of eating my steak at a restaurant while my kids were throwing food at each other, so I may have gotten a little distracted. I really didn’t think it was going to offend the senior members of our community with wrinkly old arses.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Chalk and cheese
Coote ---->Hopoate

Morgan ----> Lewis

Thurston ----> "lol Foran"

Granville ----> Lichaaaaaaaaa

Taumalolo ----> Adam Elliott

Scott----> Tolman

Feldt -----> Crichton

Linnett ----> Montoyaaaaa

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You claimed "we are a much better... roster this year than previous year". So we're stronger without Morris, Morris and Klemmer, are we? Mbye and Woods have been replaced by better players, have they?

You also claim the "re-build started last year", as if implying the worst is behind us? Yet we've barely begun to recruit, and we still haven't gutted the Hasler-era squad with Tolman, Foran, and Hopoate still hanging around like bad smells. Arguably, a genuine re-build hasn't even yet begun.
Napa replaced klemmer and so far he is doing very well filling up his boots plus we won 2 games out of the last 4 we won without klemmer. How many times would you like me to tell you that?

Jmoz and bmoz are definitely missed but not to the point where we get smashed 30+ points every game. Jmoz and Bmoz were still there last year yet we lost majority of our games.

Lol @ most over rated player in history Mbye and error riddled Woods who single handedly lost us a few games in the beginning of the year last season.

This year we have services available from our most expensive and most important player in the team who wasn’t there last year so where we lost we have equally gained.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa replaced klemmer and so far he is doing very well filling up his boots plus we won 2 games out of the last 4 we won without klemmer. How many times would you like me to tell you that?

Jmoz and bmoz are definitely missed but not to the point where we get smashed 30+ points every game. Jmoz and Bmoz were still there last year yet we lost majority of our games.

Lol @ most over rated player in history Mbye and error riddled Woods who single handedly lost us a few games in the beginning of the year last season.

This year we have services available from our most expensive and most important player in the team who wasn’t there last year so where we lost we have equally gained.
You’re in denial, champ. Good luck.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

This.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coote ---->Hopoate

Morgan ----> Lewis

Thurston ----> "lol Foran"

Granville ----> Lichaaaaaaaaa

Taumalolo ----> Adam Elliott

Scott----> Tolman

Feldt -----> Crichton

Linnett ----> Montoyaaaaa

Go pull Dean Pays dick bro

I’m glad you like losing

I expect wins and he’s made it harder for himself with a shit training regime (unfit as fk)

Shit attack and worst defence structures

Shit use of bench

Shit position except the one who enjoy when he’s pumping ya from behind no vas

Lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sorry but rebuild started last year.

we are a much better and settled roster this year than previous year with no disruptions or unhappy players in the sqaud.

Any result lower than what we achieved last year is completely unacceptable.

We are not accepting nor rewarding mediocrity..... sorry we have already rewarded mediocrity.
Mediocrity is having Kasiano, Pritchard, the Morris boys, Klemmer, Graham, Lafai, Cook, Hodkinson, Reynolds, Jackson, Ennis and Rona in your squad and not being able to finish higher than 7th in regular season year after year after year. That’s what you call Mediocrity.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dib and co like decision. Anderson’s have lost some credibility with this supporter.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mediocrity is having Kasiano, Pritchard, the Morris boys, Klemmer, Graham, Lafai, Cook, Hodkinson, Reynolds, Jackson, Ennis and Rona in your squad and not being able to finish higher than 7th in regular season year after year after year. That’s what you call Mediocrity.

yes it is mediocrity,

with Pay we have hit a new low when it comes to mediocrity.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go pull Dean Pays dick bro

I’m glad you like losing

I expect wins and he’s made it harder for himself with a shit training regime (unfit as fk)

Shit attack and worst defence structures

Shit use of bench

Shit position except the one who enjoy when he’s pumping ya from behind no vas

Lol
yeah , but but we have no Klemmer and no Morris boys.

repeat after me, "we have no klemmer and no Morris boys"

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah , but but we have no Klemmer and no Morris boys.

repeat after me, "we have no klemmer and no Morris boys"
Head in the sand aye

Lol

He may not have the cattle but he has cattle but when his own players want him as assistant then that speaks for itself really