• No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only satisfied because he dropped the Axe. Win lose or draw if doesn’t matter now, he just needs to drop these punces. They’re just taking the piss now.
So right, i really dont care about where we are on the ladder eventually the duds will be found out and the best in place

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Okunbur is fucking shit... and nu brown is not the fucking answer. If pay is listening to the kennel he must be on the wrong thread cause his changes have weakened the side not made it stronger. Pay if your listening. Your fucked.
1 holland
2 smith
3 hoppa
4 lewis
5 Crighton
6 foran
7 coggar
8 ogden
9 lichaa
10 napa
11 chn
12 smith/martin
13 jacko

14 rfm
15 tolman
16 smith/martin
17 fuck knows, not elliot of jmk.
If your listening pay u dumb ****. That is your best team. Maybe harper in for cogger and leave lewis at 7. Start puuting some of these ***** on a garbo run, there is heaps of players not in any clubs top 30 that are better than these *****.
Pay if you're listening don't listen to this **** lol

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The person that should get axed is pay himself after hearing what he got the players to do in the captains run no wonder the players are getting smashed at the end of first half and also second half.

He got then playing for 1 hour and 40 minutes physical contact with Jersey flegg side on Saturday a day before the game.

The storms do theirs no longer than 18 minutes. That's why the boys are stuffed. There's a lot of question marks with pay and don't be surprised if he's gone by mid season.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does this mean Martin goes to left edge and Jackson returns to the right?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Crichton dropped 2 games into a 3 year contract. Almost as ugly as his fucking hair.

Inspired signing.
Poor man's Matt Utai. At least Utai used to steam roll ***** and made at least 20 metres bringing the ball back.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The person that should get axed is pay himself after hearing what he got the players to do in the captains run no wonder the players are getting smashed at the end of first half and also second half.

He got then playing for 1 hour and 40 minutes physical contact with Jersey flegg side on Saturday a day before the game.

The storms do theirs no longer than 18 minutes. That's why the boys are stuffed. There's a lot of question marks with pay and don't be surprised if he's gone by mid season.
That’s ridiculous if true.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching league wrap this evening and hearing mick and hoopers take on pay it seems like he won’t be resigned, also said the andersons won’t sack him mid contract, but he won’t be here beyond next year..!!!

Problem is if it continues the way it is, surely he has to go before then! We can’t be expected to take this for another 22 odd rounds .!!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Surely that’s a gee up?

If not, no wonder they’re stuffed by the 20 min mark

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney was a huge bitch in reserve grade. This is going to be a massacre

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Damn man. I remember when my coach used to try and make us do 1hr + warm ups... I wouldn’t do it because I’d be buggered at the end of it..

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran is stifling Lewis.

Compare Lewis without Foran and Lewis with Foran. Night and day.

Imagine playing 2nd fiddle to the worst half in the NRL who is still riding accolades from near 10 years ago.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You’re joking, right?

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran is stifling Lewis.

Imagine playing 2nd fiddle to the worst half in the NRL who is still riding accolades from near 10 years ago.
Lewis was the best player on the feild yesterday and Foran was good , might need to rewatch the game.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply because it's a massive ask to expect jmk to play 80. The fourth forward would barely get any minutes so it's probably more beneficial to have lichaa there so we can cover injuries.
I see what your saying but it's just shitty for the side having it this way. Our forwards were gassed late in that first half even though we had more ball then the eels

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I got told the same thing on Saturday at Belmore watching the Harold Matts and SG ball sides. I can’t say who told me on this website because it will jeopardize this persons high position at the club, but just take it as 100% true.

It was before the Warriors game. He absolutely flogged them the day before the game on the Friday. Let me tell you this much...some members of the board of directors weren’t happy about it. They also weren’t happy that Pay didn’t make immediate changes after round 1.

If anyone thinks Chris Anderson is micro managing Pay, then think again. It’s not Chris job to get involved with the coaching side of things.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait til Nu IS BACK in form man he would be a better hooker than all of them.
I totally agree with that.
He is a better dummy half then both Lichaa and jmk put together. He actually can create some doubt in the minds of the markers. As it stands now both our hookers are so easy to read in attack and it puts more pressure on our halves

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is stifling Lewis.

For sure mate, I believe we should build a team around Lewy, he would be a prime fit and would be impressive in a Couple years. It’s a good start point anyway.