UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ox uploaded a pic of him training with the squad. Looking good

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Frustrating game
Yeah it was. Thought they played well, and we’re not back to where we once were and/or teams have learned how to counter out threats more effectively...probably a bit of both.

Interesting times for us, feel now is the time Klopp needs to show us what he’s really got in his kit bag!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just over 2 hours to the big game. We need at least a draw!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
C’mon lads...THIS is the springboard
Fro the rest of the season, let’s
Finish these *****!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty underwhelming first half, Allison with a massive save,

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a terrible attacking display by us and United borrowed Jose’s bus

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm one of the most positive supporters out there when it comes to Liverpool. It's absolutely fantastic that we're top of the table, but to be 7 points and a possible 10 before the City game then only 1 point after Leister and West Ham who are sh*t.

We got it horribly wrong today. Attitude was off. Man U were rubbish but we did nothing. It's very concerning. VERY concerning.

Football is funny, so we'll see what happens but really need to step up on Wednesday and without Firmino ...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see us choking again. We won't win the title. We got Parramatta's curse.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can see us choking again. We won't win the title. We got Parramatta's curse.
The curse is our own doing an I think we'll go onwards and upwards from this looking at our roster, and also who we'll be bringing in next year.

Man City really are an incredible team, out of this world in all reality. Anyone at the start of the year would've taken us being 1 point ahead on top at the end of February. The concern is how much we've dropped since January.

Are we playing too safe? Hard to say if I'm honest, but the next 4 games are all very winnable and HAVE to be won. Man City will drop points. 2 key injuries to them last night with hopefully them being out for a while. We'll see. Far from over but something has to change.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The curse is our own doing an I think we'll go onwards and upwards from this looking at our roster, and also who we'll be bringing in next year.

Man City really are an incredible team, out of this world in all reality. Anyone at the start of the year would've taken us being 1 point ahead on top at the end of February. The concern is how much we've dropped since January.

Are we playing too safe? Hard to say if I'm honest, but the next 4 games are all very winnable and HAVE to be won. Man City will drop points. 2 key injuries to them last night with hopefully them being out for a while. We'll see. Far from over but something has to change.
I just watched the Cup highlights. What the hell!! I can’t believe the keeper stayed on when the manager wanted him off! Far out, what a debacle!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just watched the Cup highlights. What the hell!! I can’t believe the keeper stayed on when the manager wanted him off! Far out, what a debacle!
Shocking that by Kepa. Feel for Sarri as he must know he's out the door, but Kepa should go for that but won't. I mean even Luiz went to him and said get off. Crazy disrespect.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Starting with Milner in midfield? But no Keita? Origi up front but not Shaqiri? Damn, Klopp really going weird with his selection but you've gotta trust him ....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Origi is so shit
He is playing out of position mate. Agree he's playing pretty ordinary.

It's a problem when one of the front 3 are out. They've tried playing Keita to the left, Shaq also but neither worked. This isn't workign with Origi but I guess we're 2 up and doing it easy atm ...

I'd hope he'd be the first changed though?