Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

doggyrock

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dragons Vs Knights are on now. Good way to make sure you all good with NRL.com feed

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney gets the nod at FB while Martin misses out in the back row. CHN & Ogden make the bench with JMK as the utility

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the trial is anything like the juniors - im assuming the same philosophy of play quick flat ball movement -expect a lot of forward passes being called, intercepts and the ball runners being ocsasionally smashed until the timing is all sorted out.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin didn’t make the top side? I rate him as a player. His defence needs work but I like the kid. Hope he is a started for round 1

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
From Scott Hazelwood (NRL.COM journo) Twitter.

View attachment 9184

WTF that game was on NRL.COM as starting at 6:30pm tonight!!!
take Fualalo out and replace with Martin or Renouf come r1 and im happy with that side... a couple of changes i would make within the 17 though

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
By the way if people are getting the screen which says "LIVE STREAM HAS COMMENCED - WATCH NOW", and when clicking WATCH NOW nothing happens... give it a moment and try again.

Took me about 10 tries last night before I got in to the Storm v Warriors game on Live Stream.

BTW that paper sheet isn't necessarily how they'll line up it's just how they were named.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is anyone on the stream yet? mine says live streaming commenced but when i press start now it just refreshes with the same thing