Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You HAVE to start at Black Flag. Not your traditional AC game but DEFINITELY the best one. Then Brotherhood. Then II.

Stay away from III, Unity and Syndicate. All crap. Well, Syndicate isn't too bad. III is easily the worst/most boring one.
So i took Rogue remastered, i haven't done much as yet.

Killed a few people and shot at a few ships, looks cool so far

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Next Rainbow 6 Siege game is going to be based in the Australian Outback, but clearly shows the programmers / designers / graphic artists have never been to Austraia, nor done any research on it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Next Rainbow 6 Siege game is going to be based in the Australian Outback, but clearly shows the programmers / designers / graphic artists have never been to Austraia, nor done any research on it.
It made me laugh. It looks like they've taken a small American country town and dumped it in the middle of Australia. Neon hotel signs, a mechanical bull, a sign that says "last gas for miles"

Americans.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It made me laugh. It looks like they've taken a small American country town and dumped it in the middle of Australia. Neon hotel signs, a mechanical bull, a sign that says "last gas for miles"
Americans.
Yep and it got slammed on Facebook LOL.

Funniest comment I saw was "not a single thong in sight.. not Australia"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
New monitor arrived farrrrrrk i had a Valentine's day pull over it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@K E
Found a dude that makes throttles for p51 mustang for pc , i cant fucking help myself.
44793759_10215629870853735_5055395503479455744_n.jpg

Reactions: K E