Slater is ripping the Aussie batsman in commentary

That was a good 2 minute rant lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Slater is ripping the Aussie batsman in commentary

That was a good 2 minute rant lol
The whole team has just been abysmal, bowling unit letting in 622 runs for 7 wickets than the batting unit (openers -> paine) scoring 214.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
The whole team has just been abysmal, bowling unit letting in 622 runs for 7 wickets than the batting unit (openers -> paine) scoring 214.
I blame the batters. They arent giving the bowlers any rest time at all. Slowly throughout the series the bowlers have become more and more less effective due to no rest.

Our batters might not be doing a job but I'll say it again, we would have won if pujara and kohli were out just like smith and Warner. It was always going to be a tough ask bearing them without our 2 best also

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I blame the batters. They arent giving the bowlers any rest time at all. Slowly throughout the series the bowlers have become more and more less effective due to no rest.

Our batters might not be doing a job but I'll say it again, we would have won if pujara and kohli were out just like smith and Warner. It was always going to be a tough ask bearing them without our 2 best also
Oh yeah overall for the series i blame the batters, they have been nothing short of piss poor. All i was saying in this test the whole team has been poor. Anytime you let the opposition bat 2 days and score 600+ runs, you pretty much remove the chance of victory straight up.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
omg not a single marsh in the test squad to play Sri Lanka :o

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny coincidence starcs bowling has gone to shit since sandpaper gate

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/cri...or-sexist-comments/ar-BBS5RKC?ocid=spartanntp

Indian cricketers Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul set to be suspended for sexist comments

Indian cricketers Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul are reportedly facing two-match bans after making sexist comments on a television program in their home country.

The all-rounder and batsman are currently in Sydney ahead of Saturday's first of three one-day games against Australia, but it is unknown if they will be available for selection in the team's final XI.

During an episode of talk show Koffee with Karan that was televised in India last Sunday, Pandya sparked outrage with his remarks about women in nightclubs.

"You are just watching and observing how they move," the 25-year-old said.

"As I said, I am a little from the black side, so I have to see how they move first."

Pandya also revealed how he told his parents about losing his virginity.

Rahul, meanwhile, recounted being caught by his parents with condoms in his pocket as a teenager.

The 26-year-old Rahul wasn't expected to play at the SCG but Pandya was considered a lock to bat in the middle-order and bowl his seamers.

The pair has been handed show-cause notices by the BCCI and a formal decision regarding any suspensions will reportedly be made on Friday evening (AEDT).

Indian captain Virat Kohli fronted the media earlier at the SCG and clearly stated that his side was not on board with what occurred.

“From the Indian cricket team point of view, any inappropriate comments that are made in that scenario are something that we definitely don’t support," Kohli said.

"The two concerned players felt what has gone wrong and they have understood the magnitude of what’s happened."

While Kohli conceded the scandal has "hit hard", he was confident India's preparation for the one-dayers would not be disrupted.

"This changes nothing in terms of our beliefs in the change room," he said.

"It does nothing to the spirit that we’ve been able to create within the changeroom and these are purely individual opinions and something which as I said is in an inappropriate space.

“We definitely, as the Indian cricket team, don't support views like that."

Pandya offered an apology via Twitter on Tuesday.

"After reflecting on my comments on Koffee with Karan, I would like to apologise to everyone concerned who I may have hurt in any way," Pandya wrote.

"Honestly, I got a bit carried away with the nature of the show.

"In no way did I mean to disrespect or hurt anyone's sentiments. Respect.”

I am too old or is this going overboard? Is anything they said really bad at all? I hate this new PC World.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/cri...or-sexist-comments/ar-BBS5RKC?ocid=spartanntp

Indian cricketers Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul set to be suspended for sexist comments

Indian cricketers Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul are reportedly facing two-match bans after making sexist comments on a television program in their home country.

The all-rounder and batsman are currently in Sydney ahead of Saturday's first of three one-day games against Australia, but it is unknown if they will be available for selection in the team's final XI.

During an episode of talk show Koffee with Karan that was televised in India last Sunday, Pandya sparked outrage with his remarks about women in nightclubs.

"As I said, I am a little from the black side, so I have to see how they move first."

Rahul, meanwhile, recounted being caught by his parents with condoms in his pocket as a teenager.

The 26-year-old Rahul wasn't expected to play at the SCG but Pandya was considered a lock to bat in the middle-order and bowl his seamers.

The pair has been handed show-cause notices by the BCCI and a formal decision regarding any suspensions will reportedly be made on Friday evening (AEDT).

Indian captain Virat Kohli fronted the media earlier at the SCG and clearly stated that his side was not on board with what occurred.

“From the Indian cricket team point of view, any inappropriate comments that are made in that scenario are something that we definitely don’t support," Kohli said.

"The two concerned players felt what has gone wrong and they have understood the magnitude of what’s happened."

While Kohli conceded the scandal has "hit hard", he was confident India's preparation for the one-dayers would not be disrupted.

"It does nothing to the spirit that we’ve been able to create within the changeroom and these are purely individual opinions and something which as I said is in an inappropriate space.

"After reflecting on my comments on Koffee with Karan, I would like to apologise to everyone concerned who I may have hurt in any way," Pandya wrote.

I am too old or is this going overboard? Is anything they said really bad at all? I hate this new PC World.
Hopefully they don't support our club, otherwise Greenberg might have to throw a fine our way!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't really think its sexist, just fucking weird. I mean, who talks about this stuff on breakfast TV?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
India seems to be on edge over there about women's rights, not really surprising when you read about some of the atrocious shit some of those barbarians are doing over there. The latest reported one was a 16 y/o girl getting her arm chopped off, acid chucked on her head and decapitated because she attended her boyfriends b'day party.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
India seems to be on edge over there about women's rights, not really surprising when you read about some of the atrocious shit some of those barbarians are doing over there. The latest reported one was a 16 y/o girl getting her arm chopped off, acid chucked on her head and decapitated because she attended her boyfriends b'day party.
I was just reading about that. It was difficult to get to the end.

Back to the comments, how does it even come up in a casual chat to an Indian Karl Stefanovic:

Interviewer: So, how is your cricket going?
Hardik: (wobbles head) Well, let me tell you, I go to nightclubs and act black, and I just watch the girls as the all want to fuck me...

Here is the chat show host:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyways back to the cricket today, we won the toss and are batting first