The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After getting through that rant from Chisdog I couldn't really fault what was said.
Then GA45 chimes in with their 2 cents worth.
I concur.
But then BankstownBulldog hits the nail on the head with the notion that the Aussies inept ability to play the game of cricket has ruined their Xmas.
How's your new year going because mine has started with me getting very depressed!!!
4 fkn wickets ohhhhh come on!!!!!
I am certain we would have been bowled out by stumps!
Pujara bats not even wanting to score and is unbeaten on 130.
6 beers was not enough today!!!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Given our record of scoring 300+, not looking very good at all.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s faced more dots in this innings then what any Aussie batter has batted in an innings this series. That was when he had 214 dots. This is painful

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
India scoring 500+ on a batting wicket is expected. But I worry about our current batting. We used to get 500 plus scores all the time. But not since Smith has been out. If we do match them batting we are looking at a draw probably. So yeh..

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CA is all about revenue. Flat tracks they make sure the tests last 5 days. If we went to India they would all be dustbowls. Not playing at the Gabba to start the series and being 2 -1 down coming to Sydney and we get this wicket. Stupid

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
India scoring 500+ on a batting wicket is expected. But I worry about our current batting. We used to get 500 plus scores all the time. But not since Smith has been out. If we do match them batting we are looking at a draw probably. So yeh..
Unfortunately like the last test, there are only two results from here, india win or a draw :neutral:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
CA is all about revenue. Flat tracks they make sure the tests last 5 days. If we went to India they would all be dustbowls. Not playing at the Gabba to start the series and being 2 -1 down coming to Sydney and we get this wicket. Stupid
Yep and the only pitch that even resembled having some pace and bounce, we won the test.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep and the only pitch that even resembled having some pace and bounce, we won the test.
I thought the Adelaide wicket was a good one. Had bounce and turn. We should have won it but most of our batters threw away their wickets.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There is not one player in our test squad current capable of scoring a century.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would be surprised if this format of no international limited overs cricket free to air will last next year,its super league

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
india.jpg
6/513.

With no incentive to declare, some records could tumble soon.

(Edit: these are highest team totals at the SCG).

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
563. Pant is just taking the piss now.

Even Khawaja's had a bowl FFS.

And there is still 20 overs left today.

At least the third new ball is due. Huzzah!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 8761 6/513.

With no incentive to declare, some records could tumble soon.

(Edit: these are highest team totals at the SCG).
Yeh no point them declaring, a draw means they win the series anyway, and they already retained the trophy. Unless we have another batting fuckup its gonna be a draw. We can't win coz there isnt time to chase 600 and bat twice