3 For Dinner

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pick any 3 celebrities you'd invite for dinner.

Where would you have dinner and what would be served?

I'd pick Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Don Rickles. Dinner would be at Frank's house and we'd have steak (ribeye medium rare) with all the trimmings like cool cats of the '50's.

What about you, hockey pucks?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What... Beau Arthur doesn't get an invite?? Shes not gonna suck her own dick for desert that's for sure!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gene Wilder, Peter Ostrum and Jack Albertson... Dinner at the Wonka Factory of course... fuck knows what we would have for dinner at a chocolate factory.. the perfected 3-course meal gum? I just want to drink the fizzy lifting drink and go for a ride in the glass elevator with the gang

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pick any 3 celebrities you'd invite for dinner.

Where would you have dinner and what would be served?

I'd pick Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Don Rickles. Dinner would be at Frank's house and we'd have steak (ribeye medium rare) with all the trimmings like cool cats of the '50's.

What about you, hockey pucks?
fmd what a sausage fest. I would have emily blunt and summer glau over, on the menu, pork 8-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A pig, a cow and a chicken.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't think of 3 celebrities I'd really want to have round for dinner all that badly. Maybe Billy Connely who would be pretty amusing. Isla Fisher who is the only enduring celeb crush I've had since my teenage years. I can't really think of a third. I'd probably be eating a smorgasboard of some description Seafood and Turkey would feature heavily though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mrs mangel
Joyce mayne
And Oprah's husband stedman because he seems to get constantly cockblocked by oprahs lesbo Klingon

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was that in a friendly advice kind of context or a you are scum to me get the hell away from me context?
She was out front of a maccas in the city she swore i said you dont say that in summer bay don't say it here ....i got the fuck off i really had nothing after that she won lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Terry lamb, jim jeffries and gordon ramsey. Needless to say we would be dining at gordys place and he would be cooking!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
She was out front of a maccas in the city she swore i said you dont say that in summer bay don't say it here....i got the fuck off i really had nothing after that she won lol
Yeah she does come across as a bit of a bitch that one!