3 For Dinner

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fkn lol, let's just say it would make the world's best and longest game of hide and seek
Fire up the BBQ for some snags, using only natural gas to be environmentally concious.

Anne can eat in the attic if she doesn't like the table service.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Robin Williams, Freddie Mercury & Stephen Fry.
I loved how Freddy was as extravagant off stage as he was on stage.. Would've been so much fun to have him around.. Plus he loved his cats probably because he could relate to their diva personalities

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I loved how Freddy was as extravagant off stage as he was on stage.. Would've been so much fun to have him around.. Plus he loved his cats probably because he could relate to their diva personalities
Freddie would be great to have around ... except if you have butter fingers and keep dropping your wallet.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard he hated pussies? Apparently he was a HUGE fan of sausage dogs. Loved them. Would constantly have one in his hands. He preferred the bigger ones, though. Didn't like the smaller ones.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard he hated pussies? Apparently he was a HUGE fan of sausage dogs. Loved them. Would constantly have one in his hands. He preferred the bigger ones, though. Didn't like the smaller ones.
Got a bad sausage dog tho, no purebred, it killed him in the end

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I also hear Freddie got fingered!