Official Monday Training Session Gallery - CHN starts running.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad jackson is captain. The kid gives everything week in week out. That is dogs DNA right there. 2019 & 2020 will test us but if we purchase talented youth we can come out the other end in a good position. Our junior development & recruitment are the most important decisions over the next 2 years. Dont buy fillers or dud NRL players ...buy future marquee talent and build a team that plays for one another. I fucking love it when we run out and you just know the opposition knows hell is coming. that is where we need to climb back to.
I agree with your comments about Jackson. To add:

I would say that Jackson is a very interesting player. HE is clearly a very nice person normally and A true gentleman. But, when he plays he actually plays like a Dog. I feel that his personality on the field is very different to his personality off the field. HE is very aggressive on the field. HE even plays kind of dirty at times. His hits very hard. I absolutely love how Jackson plays so aggressive and strong.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Post christmas is the real fitness test.

So you want him to remove his shorts, so you can see if he's "bulked up".

That's something David Holland would ask.

and last time his shorts came off, the papers went wild.
Why you mentioning my name knumb nuts

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with your comments about Jackson. To add:

I would say that Jackson is a very interesting player. HE is clearly a very nice person normally and A true gentleman. But, when he plays he actually plays like a Dog. I feel that his personality on the field is very different to his personality off the field. HE is very aggressive on the field. HE even plays kind of dirty at times. His hits very hard. I absolutely love how Jackson plays so aggressive and strong.
Agree that Jacko is a great player and a terrific bloke. However I am not certain about his leadership skills.
Its good to lead be example but he needs to be more of a General like Terry Lamb was.
He showed poor leadership in the loss to the Raiders. The players respect him and look for his leadership, but sadly, its not always there.
Being the Captain is more than just talking to the referee.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just create a new account without your real name. I’m assuming that’s your real name DH. I could of used my real name as Youssef EL Karim UL Haq Abdul Sharif but opted not to.
Wow thats longer than my name.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMG_1281.JPG
Montoya in shape [emoji23]

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it's still very early in pre-season, but not many of these blokes are in particularly good shape.
You think its a while until the comp starts but there is plenty to work on, I don't care if they spend four weeks on last tackle options to get them right.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree that Jacko is a great player and a terrific bloke. However I am not certain about his leadership skills.
Its good to lead be example but he needs to be more of a General like Terry Lamb was.
He showed poor leadership in the loss to the Raiders. The players respect him and look for his leadership, but sadly, its not always there.
Being the Captain is more than just talking to the referee.
I personally think with his actions and leadership last year he turned into one of the best captains in the comp.