Official Monday Training Session Gallery - CHN starts running.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible

Can you make a sticky super thread of these, a good way to see any progress the boys make.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder... it's great for the fans but are we giving too much potentially away to opposition coaches showing all our skills and training drills online?

where is Foran?
Not all players are pictured in all sessions. Given he loves to wear a hat and has 0 tats, unless the photos were super high res it could be him in any of the white caps in the first few shots.

@Mr Invisible

Can you make a sticky super thread of these, a good way to see any progress the boys make.
I should but might make them harder to follow.

Last edited:

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So glad jackson is captain. The kid gives everything week in week out. That is dogs DNA right there. 2019 & 2020 will test us but if we purchase talented youth we can come out the other end in a good position. Our junior development & recruitment are the most important decisions over the next 2 years. Dont buy fillers or dud NRL players ...buy future marquee talent and build a team that plays for one another. I fucking love it when we run out and you just know the opposition knows hell is coming. that is where we need to climb back to.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it's still very early in pre-season, but not many of these blokes are in particularly good shape.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think montoya is looking solid. I also Just watched his old highlights on YouTube. He has some pretty impressive highlights. Still can't get my head around how bad he was this year. Hopefully he has another shot this year. I see some good stuff coming from him. He is tall and strong. Looks like he would be faster than crichton as well

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@BMOC from memory Montoyas injury was a syndesmosis injury.

Maybe he was carrying a niggling injury all season before it let go on him.

He was really bad compared to his past years.

Pretty sure its him on the far left

@Powerslide Good spot man... Yep that's him alright.

If ever I'm stuck on a Wheres Wally book, I know who I'm seeking out for advice!!

upload_2018-11-20_0-10-2.png