Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woolford is very over rated on here. I watched pretty much every ISP game from the last few years and he hardly developed at all since he arrived from the Raiders. He had the odd good game but was average at best for the majority of the time. He has no kicking game, struggles for fitness and doesn’t have much pace.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Woolford is very over rated on here. I watched pretty much every ISP game from the last few years and he hardly developed at all since he arrived from the Raiders. He had the odd good game but was average at best for the majority of the time. He has no kicking game, struggles for fitness and doesn’t have much pace.
Grass is always greener in some eyes..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"bulldogs want lichaa gone"

And the sky is blue as grass is green
Little Johnnie says to his teacher "the sky is definitely blue". Teacher responds "no johnnie sometimes the sky is grey.
Little Johnnie says "oh, well the grass is definitely green. Teacher says "no the grass can be brown and dead.
Little Johnnie says "oh, are farts wet?" Teacher says " no Johnnie, farts aren't wet".
Little Johnnie says " well I've definitely shit myself.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck him
Off. Get segeyaro and rotate with brown or jmk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JMK gets chance 1526573738 to try and justify the ridiculous contract extension that was gifted to him before he even played a single game. Tbf hooker does look like the only position he might be able to play, still i'd rather noit.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK gets chance 1526573738 to try and justify the ridiculous contract extension that was gifted to him before he even played a single game. Tbf hooker does look like the only position he might be able to play, still i'd rather noit.
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't rate Benji's brother.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be another beautiful day when Lichaa departs our club. Every game he plays is an exercise in excruciating pain watching an U12 throwing lollypop passes, running into pockets then passing back to players who have 2 players already on them, ducking his head and not seeing any supports and not even having the fitness to do 80 if required. Hopefully Des takes him and Foran as a package over to Manly.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And can pass both directions off the ground
This ties in with Liddle rumour ... Lich goooone, JMK gets first crack given a full pre-season training exclusively at hooker. Liddle comes in as cover ‘should he come good’ and Nu Brown playing at third drop if the others fall

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
JMK played 4 games at hooker for us.

But most of his jnr football coming through was either fullback or hooker.

Didn't Pay re-sign Lichaa?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK played 4 games at hooker for us.

But most of his jnr football coming through was either fullback or hooker.

Didn't Pay re-sign Lichaa?
Yeah the club wanted one year Pay insisted on two

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will be another beautiful day when Lichaa departs our club. Every game he plays is an exercise in excruciating pain watching an U12 throwing lollypop passes, running into pockets then passing back to players who have 2 players already on them, ducking his head and not seeing any supports and not even having the fitness to do 80 if required. Hopefully Des takes him and Foran as a package over to Manly.
Hopoate as well.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I remember reading countless posts of people saying, Lewis was overrated in ISP and so was smith, they got a chance in fg and took it with both hands. Feel woolfords in the same category, he never got a chance in fg so how can he be judged. I think the club made an error by not givin him ago at least to see if he was worth resigning rather than let him walk and prove it somewhere else.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember reading countless posts of people saying, Lewis was overrated in ISP and so was smith, they got a chance in fg and took it with both hands. Feel woolfords in the same category, he never got a chance in fg so how can he be judged. I think the club made an error by not givin him ago at least to see if he was worth resigning rather than let him walk and prove it somewhere else.
Least Lewis and Smith were playing full games in ISP. Woolford started a handful of games and the rest was on the bench or not even in the squad. If he couldn’t even nail down the starting hooker in ISP why would he deserve a NRL shot?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's really a big issue that a club can't pay out a players contract without it still applying towards the salary cap. Teams are regularly having to supplement the quality of rosters for other teams because of this rule. So it makes a farce of the salary cap in my opinion. It shits me to tears to know that it will be a long time until our roster can recover from the mistakes made by our former board.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing anyone say that.