Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we get a good deal and fill more important spots then our board are tops in my book.

Just sick of bending over like Dibshit and co did.
Our front row was struggling for depth as it was.. you still need props .. now we need a prop ontop of other positions to fill..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree 100%. No matter how you look at this scenario, Klem signed a backended Des contract which is looking to be 1mil for the next 2yrs.
Roosters won the comp this year with how many 1mil props? Melbourne won 2017 with how many 1mil props?
We have to invest on playmakers/ try scorers. Not big money props.
Music to my ears brother!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have the knights ever really done anything apart from when johns was there?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we get a good deal and fill more important spots then our board are tops in my book.

Just sick of bending over like Dibshit and co did.
All I'm saying is ... lets see what happens in its entirety, before we start burning effigies

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/31/bulldogs-ceo-hoping-to-keep-klemmer/

Hmmm so Rothfields telling lies again.

Andrew Hill "The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect. *crowd laugh* Not a suprise to most people".

To everyone wanting him... Taupau isn't coming.

If he gets a release granted Roosters have the offer tabled and ready to sign. Hence why Napa is on offer.

No decent forward will come to the club because we are hopelessly managed and unprofessional.

When a club can't even spell 4 of their players names right at a members presentation, you know the place isn't run professionally.

Do not panic, we are signing another top class forward to replace klemmer, he won’t be released till this particular player has been signed, he’s overseas at the moment but we are in discussions with his agent....
Unless it's TPJ or Taumalolo I don't care.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again... we need to wait for recruits for 2021
Brimson
Cotric are the two main guys I want.
Would love to get Cook back in 2020 if possible, highly unlikely though
Be interested to see what Bennett does with cook. Or does he go to Broncos?

Big Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well sorry Mr Geyer, this is the real world now.
I'm a Liverpool supporter and I would have loved to keep both Coutinho and Suarez at the reds but they didn't stay and both had contracts. It happens everywhere in the world of sport these days.
We support the badge on the front, not the name on the back.
In the real world I live in it’s always been illegal for one party to break a contract

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a Liverpool supporter and I would have loved to keep both Coutinho and Suarez at the reds but they didn't stay and both had contracts. It happens everywhere in the world of sport these days.
i was most cut when Torres left for Chelsea and when Owen put on a Man U jersey... that still sends shivers down my spine

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I think Dogs gave him permission to see he's worth on the market.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses is terrible! He was put in charge of the eels attack over Norman and look where they ran with basically the same squad as last year! Look at how much better Luke Brooks played without Moses! I would much rather an over paid injured Foran then Moses!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Watched the video he’s as good as gone, heart breaking shit. Bring back Taupau and Fonau Blake or fuck right off. Unless they can get the turbo bros.

Also like others said, go to Pongas managers best mate (not against laws) oh gee we would give him a 5 year deal at 5 mil! Is he on 600k damn? Knights underpaying.

Fuck those *****, give as you get. We all know bullfrog would of had a shark move like this. Shame the current mob don’t.

Can’t even enjoy the nba season ffs my teams sucking balls there too. Hopefully they make a trade for jimmy buckets soon!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses is terrible! He was put in charge of the eels attack over Norman and look where they ran with basically the same squad as last year! Look at how much better Luke Brooks played without Moses! I would much rather an over paid injured Foran then Moses!!
I'd rather we got back Joe Williams or Aaron Groom than sign Moses

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/31/bulldogs-ceo-hoping-to-keep-klemmer/

Hmmm so Rothfields telling lies again.

Andrew Hill "The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect. *crowd laugh* Not a suprise to most people".

To everyone wanting him... Taupau isn't coming.

If he gets a release granted Roosters have the offer tabled and ready to sign. Hence why Napa is on offer.

No decent forward will come to the club because we are hopelessly managed and unprofessional.

When a club can't even spell 4 of their players names right at a members presentation, you know the place isn't run professionally.

Unless it's TPJ or Taumalolo I don't care.
If Klemmer leaves my money is on Tapau to come back.

A) Manly want Foran
B) Tapau wants out of Manly
C) As Klemmer has just shown everything is for sale at the right price. Contracts are optional extras these days!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Eels want to release Moses or Norman so they can sign Jarryd Hayne.

I think Mitchell Moses would work with Lachlan Lewis as Moses can be the lead half and Lewis can play off of him. The reason it didn't work this season at the Eels is because Moses and Norman both wanted to be "The Man".

We can then try and trade Foran for Taupau. Hasler loves Foran and has already let go of Taupau once before.

I think these are all possible as each club gets something that they want.
If we sign Moses you can forget lewie...Moses couldn’t click at tigers and stuffed up para...Norman was a gem till Moses arrived.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big FU to Geyer. He has a lot to say when it suits him. Is he outraged that penrith have pinched Ivan Cleary in order to secure Nathan? Hell no. It was a shark move that’s paid off. They got what they wanted. Just another media personality with their own view of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.