Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Push back? Khabib and his camp caused a fkn riot in the crowd. They acted like absolute fkn idiots and used religion, and his dad as an excuse for him and his team sucker punching McGregor from behind.
Also McGregor was arrested and went to court for his bus antics.
Just coz Khabib has his personal justifications of what he and his camp did tonight does not justify it. And hopefully rumours are true that Khabib won’t even be paid and have his title stripped.
Yep... McGregor clearly baited the guy...as he does with all his opponents....and he ended up looking like a loser, tbh.

Not saying what happened was right, or justifying it...but McGregor’s trash talk really backfired on him this time and he ended up looking like a clown. I am not really a fan of either guy... or the sport. I just think McGregor is a big mouth and his fans are the last people who should complain about this considering the way he’s carried on in the past.

He may not be paid, his title may be stripped....I don’t know snd font really care, tbh.... but I’m sure he’ll be back if he wants to come back. Conor has done shit that is just as bad (or even worse). Money talks.... and both of them are huge names who sell pay per views.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
The UFC would be smartest to pull both fighters in and say "look guys it's been a good ride, but enoughs enough - neither of you will be appearing on UFC's cards in the future, so please take your careers elsewhere".
Dreaming this would ever happen....

Hate or love McGregor he bring people to ufc with his cockiness

I like McGregor and had a heap of people over today to watch the fight would I of watched if I’d khabib was fighting someone else. The answer is no because the other fighters are boring to listen to.

Derrick Lewis could bring fans in,his post fight interview was funny as

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The UFC needs Mcgregor, I know a lot of hardcore MMA fans will disagree but look at the numbers in terms of money and attendance with and without Conor, There are literally millions of people who will only ever tune in when Conor is on the mic or in the ring, he put UFC on the map, people don't realise how much he has brought to the sport. UFC is still trying to assert itself with the best sports globally and you need people like Conor keeping you in the limelight at all times.

Replace Conor with any other fighter today and I guarantee Khabib and the UFC don't make half the money they made today, replace Khabib and Conor would still draw in huge numbers and walk away with at least 2 million in the bank.

Last edited:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In terms of the actual fight, Khabib fucked Mcgregor in there, proved he is the better fighter, a rematch would be interesting because you would think Mcgregor would be more mentally tuned in to it then he was today.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The UFC needs Mcgregor, I know a lot of hardcore MMA fans will disagree but look at the numbers in terms of money and attendance with and without Conor, There are literally millions of people who will only ever tune in when Conor is on the mic or in the ring, he put UFC on the map, people don't realise how much he has brought to the sport. I don't watch UFC or even remotely follow Mcgregor in the ring but I've done my research on the numbers and its painfully obvious to see why Dana loves him so much. UFC is still trying to assert itself with the best sports globally and you need people like Conor keeping you in the limelight at all times.

Replace Conor with any other fighter today and I guarantee Khabib and the UFC don't make half the money they made today, replace Khabib and Conor would still draw in huge numbers and walk away with at least 2 million in the bank.
Exactly right
Fuckbib might be able to kick McGregor arse, but he is full and a fuckwitt and can never generate the interest or money in the sport.

Money talks and bullshit walks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And still........ I told you all Khabib wins!
All due respect you don't have to be a genius to of guessed he would win. I actually called Conor to tap out in the third (so close)

Conor is shit on the mat.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In terms of the actual fight, Khabib fucked Mcgregor in there, proved he is the better fighter, a rematch would be interesting because you would think Mcgregor would be more mentally tuned in to it then he was today.
McGregor still can’t beat fuckbib unless he can avoid getting taken to the mat

And I don’t think that’s possible

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
McGregor still can’t beat fuckbib unless he can avoid getting taken to the mat

And I don’t think that’s possible
No, but Conor had the advantage because the fight starts with both men standing and Conor was way too cocky, standing flat footed and had his hands down like an idiot at times, he was so focused on the takedown that when Khabib landed a punch Conor was so shocked and didn't see it coming.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, but Conor had the advantage because the fight starts with both men standing and Conor was way too cocky, standing flat footed and had his hands down like an idiot at times, he was so focused on the takedown that when Khabib landed a punch Conor was so shocked and didn't see it coming.
Yeah so true
Connor looked more focused on fuckbib game than his own

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Names!! It's not hard to type Khabib... try it, otherwise I'll have to assume you're bait posting and start deleting posts.

UFC was big before Connor came on the scene, and will continue being big after he goes.

George St Pierre brought a shitload of interest and supporters to the sport, as did Bisping, without the need for massive egos and going on like wankers/staged wrestlers. In 5 odd years time Connor and Khabibs bodies will both be fucked and they will be out of the sport anyway.

UFC would be smarter to cut their losses now, and promote guys like Tony Ferguson and the like as the next generation of fighters.

In a decades time people will be saying "Connor and Khabib who"?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Names!! It's not hard to type Khabib... try it, otherwise I'll have to assume you're bait posting and start deleting posts.

UFC was big before Connor came on the scene, and will continue being big after he goes.

George St Pierre brought a shitload of interest and supporters to the sport, as did Bisping, without the need for massive egos and going on like wankers/staged wrestlers. In 5 odd years time Connor and Khabibs bodies will both be fucked and they will be out of the sport anyway.

UFC would be smarter to cut their losses now, and promote guys like Tony Ferguson and the like as the next generation of fighters.

In a decades time people will be saying "Connor and Khabib who"?
Why can’t we say fuckbib
Does that mean that variations of McGregor are also off the table?

Why can’t we dish out to these 2 clowns?

Lol

If Connor had won I was going to call khabib cuckbib lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why can’t we say fuckbib
Does that mean that variations of McGregor are also off the table?

Why can’t we dish out to these 2 clowns?

Lol

If Connor had won I was going to call khabib cuckbib lol
You can say mcfuckwit but not fuckbib

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All due respect you don't have to be a genius to of guessed he would win. I actually called Conor to tap out in the third (so close)

Conor is shit on the mat.
A LOT of fans and fighters said Conor wins by KO. Khabib is just another level beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.