Red Dead Redemption II

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Funny thing is that people are complaining about there being black cowboys. But there were black cowboys in real life. There just wasn't many of them.
They even had black sheriffs. Haven't they seen Blazing Saddles?

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard RDR 2 will feature a cowboy who is a heavily feminised cuck. Prepare to be triggered, snowflakes. Can't fight progress....even in the old west ;)
But the feminised cucks are the ones that get triggered, not the normal men.

If he bothers players so much, put a bullet in its head, it's homemade crayon protest sign isn't bulletproof lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But the feminised cucks are the ones that get triggered, not the normal men.

If he bothers players so much, put a bullet in its head, it's homemade crayon protest sign isn't bulletproof lol
Lol it's hardly just the hard lefties who sook, mate....Realist90 has complained so much about the feminisation of Uncharted 4 and Last of Us 2 that if he put all his negative words together, he could probably build a bridge and get over it :P

I've seen no evidence to suggest the left whinges more....both sides whinge about different things.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol it's hardly just the hard lefties who sook, mate....Realist90 has complained so much about the feminisation of Uncharted 4 and Last of Us 2 that if he put all his negative words together, he could probably build a bridge and get over it :P

I've seen no evidence to suggest the left whinges more....both sides whinge about different things.
Please don't contaminate this thread. Defend the left elsewhere.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Please don't contaminate this thread. Defend the left elsewhere.
You guys already have one safe space thread.......you don't want to turn the whole site into an echo chamber do you?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

While I agree with you, I didn't mention left or right. But it's good people automatically think of the left when cucks are mentioned lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You guys already have one safe space thread.......you don't want to turn the whole site into an echo chamber do you?
Bahahahahahaaha echo chamber, I'm surprised you use cuck sayings like that, doesn't suit you.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
While I agree with you, I didn't mention left or right. But it's good people automatically think of the left when cucks are mentioned lol
I guess I don't know too many feminised righties....although Christopher Pyne is proof they do exist, I guess....lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I guess I don't know too many feminised righties....although Christopher Pyne is proof they do exist, I guess....lol
Fkn lol he is a weasel and definately a womanised cuck.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaaha echo chamber, I'm surprised you use cuck sayings like that, doesn't suit you.
I like that term....it's a pretty good description of a lot of forums out there where only views that conform with those of a majority are accepted. Cuck-a-doodle-do....lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like that term....it's a pretty good description of a lot of forums out there where only views that conform with those of a majority are accepted. Cuck-a-doodle-do....lol
Well the way the MSM and social media is now, there is a fuckwit echo chamber lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well the way the MSM and social media is now, there is a fuckwit echo chamber lol
Society is becoming more and more like that.... people of all ideologies and value systems closing themselves off to and shouting down opposing views.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
How did a game about the old West turn into a thread about the left, right and feminism haha. Seems so far separated between the two.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard RDR 2 will feature a cowboy who is a heavily feminised cuck. Prepare to be triggered, snowflakes. Can't fight progress....even in the old west ;)
If so, being Rockstar they'd be taking the piss. Just look how much shit they poke fun at throughout the GTA series.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How did a game about the old West turn into a thread about the left, right and feminism haha. Seems so far separated between the two.
I know. I wish it would fuck off. I play games to escape this shit. If I want propaganda, I'd put the news on.

Anyway, I noticed in the second trailer you can hold a pistol and a sawn off shotgun. And first person view looks amazing.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know. I wish it would fuck off. I play games to escape this shit. If I want propaganda, I'd put the news on.

Anyway, I noticed in the second trailer you can hold a pistol and a sawn off shotgun. And first person view looks amazing.
Yeah how sick is it going to be playing in first person mode. Seriously I reckon that will give you an even extra feeling of immersion while traveling across the land. So many little details they are adding into the game, which is what Rockstar do best.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
His boyfriend was more fkn annoying lol
Evan was a knob. Best part is when you go to Gay Tony's and Evan is there dancing to Maneater stopping you from finding Gay Tony. Then after going to the bedroom you find Tony drugged out because Evan gave him the stuff, so on your way out you tell him to fuck off and headbutt him.