Red Dead Redemption II

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Addon stuff is really for completionists. I would often buy the season pass and all the DLC then found that I wouldn't play it. When I play a singleplayer game I just want to play through the main story then after that I'm happy. DLC is just like you've already nutted and the Mrs is telling you to keep going.
A minute 20 is long enough...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just over a week to go. I can't believe it's almost here it's been a long wait. It's going to be epic!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just over a week to go. I can't believe it's almost here it's been a long wait. It's going to be epic!!
I know! I'm kinda over forza horizon, have all the cars and Odyssey, while awesome, is getting a bit repetitive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The EB guy said that every NPC has 80 pages of dialogue.

They printed out the script of the whole game and stacked it 9 feet tall.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know! I'm kinda over forza horizon, have all the cars and Odyssey, while awesome, is getting a bit repetitive.
I've only just started Odyssey but once Red Dead is released that's all I'm going to be playing. I got lost in the immersion of the first Red Dead so I can only imagine I'll be immersed even more in RDR2 as it's on such a larger scale. It's going to kill all the games that have recently come out and even the ones shortly released after.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've only just started Odyssey but once Red Dead is released that's all I'm going to be playing. I got lost in the immersion of the first Red Dead so I can only imagine I'll be immersed even more in RDR2 as it's on such a larger scale. It's going to kill all the games that have recently come out and even the ones shortly released after.
I'm guessing Odyssey is just a mix of Origins, black flag and Ryse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hacky, come on. I work full time and my missus is pregnant, I will make time to see it all.
I have at least 2 weeks to recover, just wish they released it tomorrow.

I was hoping Origins would hold me until RDR2, but it was short, like really short for an AC.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have at least 2 weeks to recover, just wish they released it tomorrow.

I was hoping Origins would hold me until RDR2, but it was short, like really short for an AC.
I was hoping to chuck a sickie that day but I have a check up on the Tuesday so that screwed me over. Always the weekend to play the shit out of it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky, come on. I work full time and my missus is pregnant, I will make time to see it all.
I'm currently playing Dying Light, Witcher 3, FH4, AC: Origins, and about 30 other games. Plus working about 10 hours a day. But that's not the problem. The problem is that every time I even glance at my console the Mrs yells, "spend time with me!"

There's really no polite way to say, "I'd rather be playing vidya games than sitting next to you while you watch Home and Away"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was hoping to chuck a sickie that day but I have a check up on the Tuesday so that screwed me over. Always the weekend to play the shit out of it.
I have a busy day of work on the release day, then after work I have a concert, then ewrly Saturday morning I have to drive to Newcastle for a mate's b'day and another concert, and more b'day celebrations which will end around midnight Sunday, then I have a busy few days of work, then I have to fly to the US for work. I'm going to be struggling for time. I think I'll have to organise some "conference calls" for work. The kind of conference calls I can take at home, and not listen to or speak much.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Dying Light, Witcher 3, FH4, AC: Origins, and about 30 other games. Plus working about 10 hours a day. But that's not the problem. The problem is that every time I even glance at my console the Mrs yells, "spend time with me!"

There's really no polite way to say, "I'd rather be playing vidya games than sitting next to you while you watch Home and Away"
Are... Are you married to my missus? I hear those exact words haha.

The winter/snow weather in horizon is annoying me. Wish you had the option to change it besides a blueprint race.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are... Are you married to my missus? I hear those exact words haha.

The winter/snow weather in horizon is annoying me. Wish you had the option to change it besides a blueprint race.
I honestly haven't played it in about 2 weeks. I played a fair bit shortly after release but I sotpped playing to try some other games and I have no real urge to keep playing. It's just too much like FH3.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a busy day of work on the release day, then after work I have a concert, then ewrly Saturday morning I have to drive to Newcastle for a mate's b'day and another concert, and more b'day celebrations which will end around midnight Sunday, then I have a busy few days of work, then I have to fly to the US for work. I'm going to be struggling for time. I think I'll have to organise some "conference calls" for work. The kind of conference calls I can take at home, and not listen to or speak much.
Haha. Shit go. I have a birthday/Halloween party that Saturday and I can't exactly not go as it's my neighbour's and he's on my xbox live so.....